Sponsored

What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order?

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I love Bikini as well. I also really love the Anvil and almost bought a used one before deciding on the 4xe. Now I’m really happy I went with a bolder color, but still think Anvil is a beautiful Jeep!
Sponsored

Midnight_Library

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Kia Forte, Hydro '21 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Librarian
My eagerly-awaited order is a Hydro Blue, but my dream color is Hella Yella (yellow is my favorite color). Unfortunately, it was no longer available when I placed my order -- so Hydro it was.

Oddly, this now continues a non-intentional yet long-standing tradition of my vehicles (with 2 exceptions) being blue.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I ordered Bikini JLR and love it...However, if I had seen a white JLR with matching top/black fenders in person before I ordered, it for sure would have been a coin toss...A 2-door JL in white w/matching top and black fenders just looks stunning, especially once lifted with nice tires and wheels!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I know it wasn’t popular but I loved Nacho. I have a 392 on order and it was between Sarge Green and Hydro Blue. Decided on Hydro. My wife has a Sahara Altitude in Stingray. Love that against the black accents of the Altitude package.

Sponsored

JohnMacLean

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.johnmaclean.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
commercial and fine-art photographer
Hopefully everybody bought/ordered their most favoritest color. But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.

For me, it's 100% Bikini.

What's yours?
I really like Sting Gray, but I ordered White because I wanted to stay cooler in the summer.

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
Hopefully everybody bought/ordered their most favoritest color. But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.

For me, it's 100% Bikini.

What's yours?
Great question

anything other than my color... billet silver... :) i mean i dnt hate any color on wrangler but not sure what i was thinking. Actually i knw what i was thinkn— since its my DD i didnt want anything loud so to speak.So went conservative. Wish they offered that slate blue on the grand Cherokee.

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
I love the Sting grey, but was traded my Anvil grey JKUR 10A for the JLU and wanted something different. Since Anvil and Sting grey are too much alike, I went Billet silver because I think it looks great and is extremely easy to maintain.

Sponsored

Mr80thSnaz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998,1999 Neon R/T: '21 JLU 80th
If they had made a Subline or (in the Neon world) Nitro Yellowgreen, I would have waited for that.

Erranickus

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 TJ (sold), '21 JL Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF Retired
I ordered the Chief Clearcoat, but then they later offered the Gecko.... I would have preferred the green, but I will be happy with the nice blue!