Sponsored

What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Love my Sting-gray.

I’m not a Mojito kind of guy. But yeah Mojito.

Jeep Wrangler JL What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order? 16385EB8-453D-45F2-8D2E-027AAAC41E2B
Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hydro Blue was my first choice and that's what I ordered, but... had Bikini been available it would have been a very tough choice between the two. Bikini is such a great color.

I also love Mojito. I occasionally see one at the grocery store and it's just gorgeous. If there was no blue option, I would have gone with Mojito for sure.

IrishJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 T&C, '17 Grand Cherokee, '21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Technical Writer
Tuscadero, although hubby might have objected to it. :giggle: Followed closely by mojito. Everytime I see one, I come pretty close to drooling, but I don't because I drool over my hydro. :involve:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Sting Gray for sure… I love it but the wife hates it. Needless to say, I ordered bright white. Happy wife, Happy Life.
I keep hearing about this "happy wife" thing. Is that like a jumbo shrimp or a tall dwarf? Can it be quantified empirically? Is it really just a euphemism for "I didn't get yelled at today"? Do people assume their wives are happy because they simply say so? Is there a definitive wine:happiness ratio, or are these so-called "happy wives" sober?

Sponsored

RFR JLR 2.0

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Geologist
My 2018 JLUR was sting gray. After it was totaled in an accident I replaced it with 2019 sting gray. However, I also like Sarge Green. I had 2006 green H3 that I put over 266K miles on before getting my first jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order? 188.JPG

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
The color I want is Anvil but Sting Gray was a close second.
Yep, wanted Anvil, waited for 2020 models & couldn't wait any longer. Really like the Sting Gray though.

But, I will admit that Mojito is pretty cool. Just too flashy for me.
:rock:

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
Plum Crazy Purple or Sublime. Ordered Granite because it looks good on everything.

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sahara ..2021 JL Rubicon (Ordered)
Hopefully everybody bought/ordered their most favoritest color. But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.

For me, it's 100% Bikini.

What's yours?
Hydro Blue then Sarge, I waffled back and forth between a Willys and a Rubicon forever. If id gone Willys Id definitely have gone Sarge, I didn't like the Sarge as much with all the red trim on the Rubicon package. Ended up with Sting Gray (well eventually I will have once it arrives) its the color I kept coming back to.

Sponsored

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Hydro Blue then Sarge, I waffled back and forth between a Willys and a Rubicon forever. If id gone Willys Id definitely have gone Sarge, I didn't like the Sarge as much with all the red trim on the Rubicon package. Ended up with Sting Gray (well eventually I will have once it arrives) its the color I kept coming back to.
Exactly how. I feel, (love sarge on Willys, but not Rubi). But I kept coming back to Granite. Been waiting to long, keep having remorse I didn’t go green and paint the dash… but I hope that melts away when I see the Granite with red accents.

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've always wanted the firecracker...it was really no contest.
But if I had to pick a funky colour...it'd definitely be the Mojito!
Funny enough even though I didnt go with the red (which is really sharp) I can remember exactly what made me pull the trigger on ordering my JL. It was some add I saw that had a great looking Firecracker Red 2 door up in the mountains somewhere with the windshield folded down and the top off.....in fact I have one of those as a wallpaper on my PC now.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I love my 2-door Sting Gray Rubicon - looks fantastic with the red accents. Like many other Jeep colors, it would probably look terrible on any other vehicle - but somehow Jeeps can pull literally any color off (looking at you, Nacho and Tuscadero ;) ).

I have a Snazzberry JLR on order and can’t wait to meet it; seems like another deep and interesting color.

With that said, I was surprised by how much I liked Punk’n. I’m not usually a bold color person, but man, they really nailed that color. I could see that orange rocking all four seasons with panache - a warm reddish orange on a snowy background, a bright pop of color in the spring/fall, and of course… the ultimate fall color.

BagPipesActual

First Name
BagPipes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly how. I feel, (love sarge on Willys, but not Rubi). But I kept coming back to Granite. Been waiting to long, keep having remorse I didn’t go green and paint the dash… but I hope that melts away when I see the Granite with red accents.
Every time I see one of you guys posting from Colorado I get jealous. I know there are gorgeous trails all over this great country but Colorado seems like it sure got a little more than its share. Hoping to get up there next spring and spend a week taking in some of that beautiful country with a buddy of mine. Think youll be happy with the Granite, those are good looking vehicles.
Sponsored