Sponsored

What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order?

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Love me a Snazzberry wrangler! Not to be confused with Snozzberry - I THOUGHT it was the same thing, then googled what a Snozzberry was and was devastated - I could no longer name my Jeep Veruca, but I digress. I love the Xtreme Purple - it would have been a hard choice if the JL came in that color.
Unfortunately I could only choose one emoji, so laugh it was. It was a toss up between laugh and wow. Snozzberry, I knew the WW attribute, but the Roald Dahl reference is wonderful...

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
First Jeep was red, loved it. Thought about getting another red but wanted something different. Really planned on getting Sarge, but then it wasnā€™t available in 4xe Rubicon, probably for good reason as it doesnā€™t look great with the blue accents. Totally happy with my Sting Gray, but still want a Sarge at some point.

Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Now coolest name has to be Hella Yella. Closely followed by Punkā€™n.
I now have everyone in the Jeep pointing out ā€œHella Yellaā€ Jeeps when seen. šŸ˜‚

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A black Jeep (to me) is the best color for a Jeep everā€¦..NOW: when I went to build my 19, I had the same thoughtā€¦.THEN I saw a Mojito in person and I couldnā€™t get it outta my mindā€¦.thatā€™s where I landed. Iā€™ve always been curious what I wouldā€™ve done to a black JL. So many people have done so many awesome things to black JLs on hereā€¦..I get to live through other builds and gawk :)

smack2006

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xE
I would say Punkā€™n but my first Jeep, Rubicon 4xe, will be here next week in Hella yella

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Every time I buy a new Jeep I tell myself I'm gonna go with any color other than black... And every time I buy a Jeep, I end up buying black. Mojito and Punk'n are the two colors that I tell myself I would have bought if I didn't have a thing for black Jeeps.
  1. 2001 TJ Sahara 5 speed (Black)
  2. 2006 TJ Sport 6 speed (Black)
  3. 2019 JLR 2 door 3.6 8 speed (Black)
  4. 2021 392 Rubicon (Black)
It's true what they say: you can't go back.

Sarge21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge
Bought my Sarge off the lot but if I ordered it would have been Mojito, Chief or Gecko.

pmessenger

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon 2.0 (on order) / 2017 TRD 4Runner
Sting Gray for sureā€¦ I love it but the wife hates it. Needless to say, I ordered bright white. Happy wife, Happy Life.

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.
For me, it's 100% Bikini.
I had to take what I could find, and I found Firecracker Red which is one of my favorite colors. My "admire from afar" color is Bikini.
Before I bought I was liking Ocean Blue but now not as much. After living with Red for awhile I've decided that I like the bright colors so if I couldn't have Red then maybe I would like Punkin.
Sponsored