Sponsored

What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order?

LarryB

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 dr
Saw a bright Hella Yella one the other day … kind of hard to miss and great looking.
Sponsored

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
I really wanted plum crazy, but I think they stopped making that years ago, so technically 1st choice was billet silver, but when I saw it next to a granite metallic I had to go with the granite, looks great on the 4xe. If my LJ wasn't blue, probably would have gotten the hydro.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I've owned sliver/grey, black, and white cars in the past and I do like them, but there are way too many on the road these days, so I want something with color... especially if its a Jeep.

The one color I hate on a Wrangler is black. Especially the mix of flat black and shiny black. Unless it's spotless, I just don't think it looks very good.
Agreed, re: the sheer prevalence of silver, gray and black vehicles on the roads. Even a conservative navy blue, like my wife's CR-V, tends to stand out from the blandness.

I've owned gloss black vehicles, and I'd suggest that nothing on the road looks better when the paint is spotless.

The problem is that black paint remains spotless for exactly 5 minutes after being cleaned. It then immediately begins to look spotty, dusty, etc., and nothing looks worse than a black car that has dried slush and road salt on it, courtesy of a Pennsylvania winter.

I could have purchased a new black JLU for a decent price; it was a customer order that was refused at delivery. My long memory regarding black vehicles made it a hard No.

(The black Jeep was refused because the husband didn't tell the wife that he ordered a Sport. When she saw that it was equipped with manual windows and door locks, she refused to co-sign the paperwork. I do hope the princess found something more in tune with her delicate requirements.) :LOL:

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
I really wanted Stingray but the family voted for white. I was never a fan of white but I've come around on the Jeep and with the Altitude package the black white contrast does look good.

Sponsored

Yogi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
GM, P.Log, CITT, 310T
Bought Punk'n
2nd place Mojito was close, with Hella Yella running a very close 3rd.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Snazzberry and Punk'n (both discontinued)
Snazz is discontinued? Already? It seems like it was just made available.

I saw a new Snazzberry Wrangler on the dealer's lot this morning.

LastFrontier1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR Sarge Green
Snazz is discontinued? Already? It seems like it was just made available.

I saw a new Snazzberry Wrangler on the dealer's lot this morning.
I think it was discontinued very recently. It is not listed today on the Wrangler build options on Jeep's website.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I think it was discontinued very recently. It is not on listed today on the Wrangler build options on Jeep's website.
Ugh. Stellantis has taken up the baton of reindeer games that FCA played with factory options: Here today, Gone tomorrow (or in my case, Not Here when I placed my order, but Available Now! a few short months after I took delivery.)

Sponsored

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Was set on snazzeberry, but the wife and Daughter said it looked way too much like a women's fingernail polish color. Glad I listened cause I love the Sarge green, it is more me, and for me it looks more like what a Wrangler should look like.
Sponsored