Sponsored

What's your favorite color that you didn't buy/order?

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
Hopefully everybody bought/ordered their most favoritest color. But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.

For me, it's 100% Bikini.

What's yours?
Stingray Grey 😒

Sponsored

LostSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future JLUR
my favorite color is from years gone by, whatever the "forest green" color was called.
I was going to go with Granite Crystal, but since my truck is a similar color and green is my favorite, after walking Jeeps dealerships lots, Sarge was the right color for me. Granite Crystal moved to second. Though Snazzberry is f*cking great.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Rhino. Good god it looks so nice on Wranglers, but they stopped making it in 2018.

I seriously considered getting a 2017 JKUR in Rhino that was nearby, but it was ~the same price as my '21 JLUSA, and I just couldn't stomach paying the same price for a 5-year-old vehicle just for the color.

But if Rhino comes back in 2022 I'm going to be absolutely pissed.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

RE: Bikini

I wouldn't have bought it, but I've seen a lot of them around lately, and man, it definitely grows on you.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Hopefully everybody bought/ordered their most favoritest color. But what color do you admire from afar, even if you didn't get one.

For me, it's 100% Bikini.

What's yours?
I got Hydro Blue, which is my first choice. It is the same, or really close, to the Estoril Blue on my BMW, and I love that color.

I really like the Bikini Blue as well. TBH, no disrespect meant to those that chose it, the only color I have seen on a Jeep that I don't like is Nacho.

Sponsored