What's your edc knife?

FRANTIC

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So i lost my griptilian while camping last week, so I got an excuse to pick up another pocket knife. What's your go to edc?

Advertisement

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 1500 2019 Jl Sport
Occupation
Retired history teacher
So i lost my griptilian while camping last week, so I got an excuse to pick up another pocket knife. What's your go to edc?
Zero Tolerance. Mine is the 0200ST, which is out of production and hard to find.

ZT0200ST.jpg

The 0350 is a little smaller, 3.25 blade vs 4.0, and the 350 has assisted opening.
images.jpeg

US made, extremely durable, very high quality. Incredible ergonomics. Pretty affordable for a really good knife...about $140. I like serrated, but it comes both ways.

OP
FRANTIC

FRANTIC

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Zero tolerance is definitely on my list

Dagwood

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile

roaniecowpony

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I carried most of my life, some kind of Case XX bonehandled knife, because my late father carried one as far back as I can remember in the early 60s. I have them scattered all over the house. I recently bought a modern assisted opener, flipper, Kershaw. I was so impressed with the mechanism, I bought a couple Snap-On Leek models. Nice little knife with all the features, cheap and the red with logo gives it a less sinister look to the city folk that think everything is illegal here. I liked it so much I got one for a friend. He thought it was cool too.

snapon leek.jpg

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
gerber have been my knife for a long time. started out back in the 90s with a single blade lock back, which i still have. i also have 2 gerber multi tool knife. the first one took a lot of abuse but still functions well. the 2nd one by far is the best designd. also have a mac single blade lock back that was my father. i'll see if i can post a photos of them tomorrow.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
check out smoky mountain knife works. www.smkw.com/

they are located at 2320 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee 37876. very close to pegion forge tn in the smokey mountains. i've been to the showroom and it is huge and you can spend hours looking around. they have every brand knives to be found. i've picked up my last gerber multi tool knife there. prices arent that bad either.

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
What I always have in pocket > https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/activity/serve/serve-collection/dime-black-30-000469 has everything I need, even tweezers and also carry:

(Note on the below) > you can find these much cheaper at other sites, Blade HQ or Amazon)

Benchmade Bugout > https://www.benchmade.com/bugout-family.html Light, flickable, sharp, sits low in pocket and did I say light?

also recommend (I have all of these)

Benchmade Griptillain > https://www.benchmade.com/griptilian-family.html?customize=1#/product/bmk-pro-grip-full heavier than Bugout, nice blade, flickable, feels good in my hands when using

Spyderco Para 3 - https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/C223GBK/Para-trade-3-G-10-Black-Black-Blade/1048 light, flicks easy but takes getting used to, sharp and easy to carry

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
Spyderco Paysan slender, light weight, pivots on ball bearings so it opens as fast as an automatic with just the flick of the wrist. Only problem....it doesn’t have a bottle opener

but it’s a great EDC...long blade and scary surgical sharp.

E325CB26-2643-4F01-A042-7174CC5DC401.jpeg

Powerwagon1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1982 Jeep CJ5, 2017 Powerwagon
Benchmade Griptilian semi-serrated D2 steel for EDC, ESEE 3 in my bugout bag