Sponsored

What's with the Rubicon Leather in Canada?

knower

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildbreath.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
VFX Artist / Photographer / Cinematographer
Hi guys,

After totalling my beloved white Rubicon with Tan leather seats, I am trying to look for another one.
The white one that i found was the only one in stock fully loaded with leather seats. After 3 months the situation is even worse!

I can't find in all Canada a fully loaded Rubicon Wrangler with leather seats! There are a few with cloth seats but that's it!

Is leather not that popular or is because the fully loaded is too expensive or what? I thought I would share this with you and try to figure out what's going on...reading the forum it seems in the States there are way more leather than cloth instead!

Right now I am waiting for a black one with tan seats fully loaded, been waiting for 6 weeks now and seems to be very close, but black is not my favourite colour, I'd rather have a red or mojito green (not going to get another white one).

What do you guys think?

G.
Sponsored

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Buy cloth and get leather put in. That's what I'm doing. Didn't want black and didn't want tan seats, so will be picking out something soon. Thinking red with black accents. Just haven't had a chance to go to installer and get samples yet.

OP
OP
knower

knower

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildbreath.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
Occupation
VFX Artist / Photographer / Cinematographer
Could do that, but the interiors of the cloth vs leather is different, and I really like that in the leather version.

G.
Sponsored