Sponsored

Whats up with Jeep obsession with size (keyfob)?

huntb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS, 22 WL 4xe
Part of the reason it is so large is due to the waterproofing resistant gasket the fob has in it. Shouldn't be any problems taking it for an accidental dip every once in a while, but I wouldn't try it for fun

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Jeep Wrangler JL Whats up with Jeep obsession with size (keyfob)? 16039906482812051908083816612610

At least you guys have buttons, kinda funny for a Sport with no keyless entry :CWL:
I don't think this is a Sport Fob. ;) I think it's a full fob with remote start even, which dared to expose the truth about the matrix to other fobs and Mr. Anderson had his way with it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Whats up with Jeep obsession with size (keyfob)? 1604005222468

OP
OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker

At least you guys have buttons, kinda funny for a Sport with no keyless entry :CWL:
Wait!! So what is the point of such monstrosity? Just because it is big does not make anything else bigger you know. :facepalm:

I don't think this is a Sport Fob. ;) I think it's a full fob with remote start even, which dared to expose the truth about the matrix to other fobs and Mr. Anderson had his way with it.

Andy! Cardinal rule - never EVER bring the subject matter of The Matrix into ANY discussions! Once you do that - everything is out of the windows! What is real?? Is the shit hitting the fan real? Or is it the fan that is hitting the shit. Or is the shit real?? Rather than trying to make the shit a shit, perhaps you should feel that yourself bendin... err back to the subject matter.... perhaps you should feel that you are the shit. (??!!??) You get my point.

Thought you know better!! Sheesh - wait or do YOU? :headbang:

Sponsored

JBrown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport
Vehicle Showcase
Wait!! So what is the point of such monstrosity? Just because it is big does not make anything else bigger you know. :facepalm:
Is that a Jeep key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? :giggle: For real it took me a while to get used to using a literal brick as a key

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
I happen to like my FOB and the "key tail" i use on all my keys. Also the little holder in the center is nice and the cloth folds over for easy removal and it doesn't scratch and get in the way of any cups.
Jeep Wrangler JL Whats up with Jeep obsession with size (keyfob)? 20201031_045403
Sponsored