Sponsored

What's the longest trip you've ever taken on your Wrangler?

OP
OP
jlroman2

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I am planning to take a couple of trips in the near future but I want to make sure the Wrangler can handle long distance drives. This is probably not a good idea but I'm thinking of taking it south of the border to Mexico City all the way from Chicago, IL. It's not a for sure but I might do it this upcoming December.

The thing i fear the most is getting hijacked and killed by the Narcos just so they can have an off-road vehicle for their business :cwl::crying::jk::flag:
Hahah four years later, and this a bit funny to me now. I still haven't taken it to Mexico but have other friends that have. They've made it there and back in one piece. I guess you just have to be careful and know the right people or routes to take.
Sponsored

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Regularly do 2500km (1500 m) trips in my JLUR. Doing a 7500km (4600 mile) trip in November (Canada to New Orleans to Moab to Denver to Canada).

Did a big one in my JKUR of 8000 km (5000 mile) back in 2018.

No issues with both vehicles.

JAKE.JEEPER

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 High Altitude 4xe
Occupation
Finance Manager
Central NY (Syracuse) to Nashville and back. Just under 1,000 miles each way.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
LA to DC three times. Twice in a JK 2 door and once in a TJ. Jeeps were champs on all three rides. Last one was a bit bumpy with mud tires that had tens of thousands of miles on them already.

Sponsored

The J)eepstate

First Name
Agent G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 3.6 Auto
Occupation
duck around and find out
~2400km's/ 1500miles in 27 hours. From Greece through Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slowenia and Italy to get back to homebase when the POS mediterranean ferry wouldn't budge... again...

Survived. Was tired. Pissed green for 3 days after courtesy of Monster energy. Would not recommend the experience:bandit:

PS: have done more over longer periods of time of course, but who count's these eh?

Last edited:

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I drove from Milwaukee to Nashville in August. The Jeep didn't do any worse than any other car I've taken on road trips.

ytry

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLU Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Adult Day Care
Southern West Virginia - Rancho Cordova, California, -Las Vegas, Nevada, - Beatty, Nevada - Death Valley - Southern West Virginia. Approx 7500 miles in 2 weeks. My JLURD performed flawlessly.
Sponsored