Sponsored

What's the General Timeframe in JS Status?

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I’m happy you got your Jeep! Jeep chat has been awful lol always getting wrong information from them or get told “I do not know”. That’s crazy the dealership didn’t call you to let you know it had arrived! I’ll probably start checking in with the dealership every Friday from here on out as I’m hopefully nearing the end soon!
thanks !!....yeah, that jeep chat is not too accurate...lol....i'm trying to decide if i should wait for the dealer to call me or call them tomorrow morning and ask for an update on my jeep !!.....haha....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
thanks !!....yeah, that jeep chat is not too accurate...lol....i'm trying to decide if i should wait for the dealer to call me or call them tomorrow morning and ask for an update on my jeep !!.....haha....
Lol you should definitely do that!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't you read the many messages that Jeep Chat doesn't have access to the transport system called Rubicon VLS which gives exact location/date/time info? Dealers have access to it and could have told you exact info. Jeep corporate sent me an email it was at the dealer before they opened in the morning. But the transport company damaged my hardtop and a fender during transport.

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Haven't you read the many messages that Jeep Chat doesn't have access to the transport system called Rubicon VLS which gives exact location/date/time info? Dealers have access to it and could have told you exact info. Jeep corporate sent me an email it was at the dealer before they opened in the morning. But the transport company damaged my hardtop and a fender during transport.
yes, i did call my dealer 2 days ago and asked for an update ....they told me they could not give me one.....so, what to do??...ask jeep chat....

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
yes, i did call my dealer 2 days ago and asked for an update ....they told me they could not give me one.....so, what to do??...ask jeep chat....
Ask them if they want a good rating on the FCA dealer survey. Or ask them why they don't have access to the tracking system. Are they a very small dealership?

Sponsored

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Ask them if they want a good rating on the FCA dealer survey. Or ask them why they don't have access to the tracking system. Are they a very small dealership?
i will talk to them, they are small but been around since the '40's, so they should know...but still waiting on their call that my jeep came in !!...i will let them know about the FCA survey, thanks...

apprweb

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley, Toyota, Mercedes, Porsche, Ford
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
I have been waiting forever. Ordered 10/21 and still no delivery. Loaded rubicon with 3.6 and sky top. Supposedly it has been at the rail yard in San Francisco somewhere for 3 weeks.

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I have been waiting forever. Ordered 10/21 and still no delivery. Loaded rubicon with 3.6 and sky top. Supposedly it has been at the rail yard in San Francisco somewhere for 3 weeks.
Omg I’m sorry to hear you’ve been waiting such a long time! They need to hurry up and get it to you!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Still in JS status for the past seventeen days now! I emailed the CEO of FCA to see if he'd be able to give me an idea of what's causing the delay for a lot of us folks, currently 77 days and counting since I placed my order, one of the Managers from FCA emailed me back advising that he's left a message for some of his contacts at the plant to see what's taking my order so long.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I second this.

I think you should be in the parking lot on a cell phone when you call for an update.
Just got off the phone with a guy named Patrick from Jeep chat and I’m finally in KZ status!!!! I said “hallelujah! It’s about time!” He made me sound like I was crazy for saying that lol calling my dealership tomorrow morning to get the invoice and purchase order on it! :)

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
Just got off the phone with a guy named Patrick from Jeep chat and I’m finally in KZ status!!!! I said “hallelujah! It’s about time!” He made me sound like I was crazy for saying that lol calling my dealership tomorrow morning to get the invoice and purchase order on it! :)
:clap: Congratulations!!!!!

OP
OP
Jeeprubicongurl

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
:clap: Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you! Maybe our Jeeps are side by side in the rail car haha mines going to Spokane first then Idaho for the final destination, I’m in Oregon so Spokane is only four hours away from me and Idaho is six. Curious if it only takes a few weeks for the vehicles to be delivered or if it’s like a month.

trailratedcj7

First Name
Ted Polzer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I placed my order on Jan 7th (2 door Rubicon, 3.6, Premium Soft Top, 6 speed, 8.4, LED lights) and it just hit JS status on 13th. A coworked of mine ordered totally loaded MOAB Unlimited 3 days after I ordered mine with the Sky top and she took delivery of it last week. No JB status or anything on hers.

SteelThrillsseeker

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon to a 2010 Sahara to a 2015 Sahara and now back to 2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturing
Thank you! Maybe our Jeeps are side by side in the rail car haha mines going to Spokane first then Idaho for the final destination, I’m in Oregon so Spokane is only four hours away from me and Idaho is six. Curious if it only takes a few weeks for the vehicles to be delivered or if it’s like a month.

I’m 6 hours east of Toledo. Pretty sure mine is going on a truck. (Crosses fingers) hopeful that expedites my delivery.
Sponsored