Sponsored

What's the first thing I should do with my new love?!

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
My new Sahara is being cleaned up as we speak and I'll be driving it off the lot this afternoon. I couldn't be more excited! But my mind is all over the place. I have a bunch of accessories to install, a hoist to put up, stickers to put on, and kids to pick up from school. I want to take the hardtop and doors off since it is 60 degrees today in Wisconsin, but we are getting a ton of snow in just two days! Is this what my life's become and my new first world problems?
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
First thing I always do is christen my Jeeps by finding a mud pit and wearing it the hell out.

After it's covered top to bottom in mud and you've barely gotten out of the pit under the Jeep's own power, THEN you can wash it, detail it, love it, treat it like a baby.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Onyx Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1999 Xj, 2001 Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
I believe I warned you about this in another thread :CWL:

Rained this morning. 80 degrees now. I'll be taking the top off before I go home.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
It’ll be a cold drive if it’s only 60. First thing I always do is take the dealership sticker off, assuming they put one on. Maybe get all weather floor mats if you have snow coming in 2 days. Congratulations on the purchase and enjoy!

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
My new Sahara is being cleaned up as we speak and I'll be driving it off the lot this afternoon. I couldn't be more excited! But my mind is all over the place. I have a bunch of accessories to install, a hoist to put up, stickers to put on, and kids to pick up from school. I want to take the hardtop and doors off since it is 60 degrees today in Wisconsin, but we are getting a ton of snow in just two days! Is this what my life's become and my new first world problems?
Let's see, your in tax for a living, and today's 4/8? ; - )

Read the manual. Make a list of what you want and what you want to do.

Prioritize it, and recognize that modding your JL is a process. It won't get done in a week and part of the fun is the build, not just the result.

Besides, once you do the build, you'll think of a way to improve it; and it's back to the drawing board.
Sponsored