Sponsored

Whats the difference from the 2018 vs. 2019 JL Rubicon?

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
Are you positive?

They initially launched with ORP, but after a software update they all disappeared.

Uconnect stated offroad pages will not be on the 2018 and only available from 2019 onward.
I have it on mine.
Sponsored

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
The 2019s don't label the AUTO window switches like my 2018 did.

20190605_065309[1].jpg

Sponsored

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've noticed a few small changes.

Scrolling through the screens on the dash (tire pressure, fuel economy, offroad, etc) can be done quickly, as opposed to waiting for each screen to load before moving to the next.
Interesting... I've always been a little annoyed at the delay between these screens. However, I find it interesting that this is something they fixed on later builds/2019's, etc. I would have figured it's something they could have made right from the very beginning. Follow that with the fact that I even wonder if an earlier model such as mine can be updated to fix this minor annoyance.

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Interesting... I've always been a little annoyed at the delay between these screens. However, I find it interesting that this is something they fixed on later builds/2019's, etc. I would have figured it's something they could have made right from the very beginning. Follow that with the fact that I even wonder if an earlier model such as mine can be updated to fix this minor annoyance.
It drove me nuts on my 18. hopefully they flash the older ones to fix that delay

DTPICKREL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi Punk'n Orange and love it
Are you positive?

They initially launched with ORP, but after a software update they all disappeared.

Uconnect stated offroad pages will not be on the 2018 and only available from 2019 onward.
My 18 JLU Rubi has the off-road pages

Sponsored

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
My 2018 build in August has them...I did not renew the Sirus and still have the off road pages

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
My 2018 build in August has them...I did not renew the Sirus and still have the off road pages
Same here 18 July build and have ORP and did not renew sirius and still have it as well, also my screens are not slow or sluggish they load pretty well no wait so maybe the system was updated? I am second owner so not completely sure as to what was or was not done. I know they did the v41 recall but that's about it. When checking my vin it says everything is up to date!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Took delivery back in March of my 2019 JLR. Off Road Pages was there last month. I checked last night and it's no longer there?
Sponsored