Sponsored

What's the best way to protect the cargo area?

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
The weathertech mat is great. Keeps my dogs muddy paws well contained and it fits perfectly. Well worth it.
Thank you for the recommendation! That looks like a good option, it's definitely on the top of my list!
Sponsored

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
I too have the WeatherTech, in my JLU, make sure that you get the right one. Leather vs Cloth seats, sub woofer vs not.
It keeps the back clean for kids cleats, sports gear, baseball infield clay, spilled water bottles etc...

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
I too have the WeatherTech, in my JLU, make sure that you get the right one. Leather vs Cloth seats, sub woofer vs not.
It keeps the back clean for kids cleats, sports gear, baseball infield clay, spilled water bottles etc...
Thank you for weighing in on this! Have you tried the cargo tech "holders" with your liner. Curious how well they work to keep things from flying around on the liner. Thanks!

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for weighing in on this! Have you tried the cargo tech "holders" with your liner. Curious how well they work to keep things from flying around on the liner. Thanks!
Nope, I just let stuff slide around :LOL:
In truth, stuff doesn't seem to slide around too much, maybe theres enough friction with the rubber and the surface of the mat?

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
Nope, I just let stuff slide around :LOL:
In truth, stuff doesn't seem to slide around too much, maybe theres enough friction with the rubber and the surface of the mat?
I was wondering about that. I know stuff slides around on the carpet and I have cargo holders with velcro from an gti I had but the velcro will not stick to the carpet . I'm hoping the rubber mat will solve that! Thank you!

Sponsored

HamiltonGuy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLSU
Installed in on my wife's JL. Its a nice fit and covers it pretty well if the rear seats are folded down/up. Purchased one for mine as well.

Wow...that looks like a great choice...great coverage, and access to the 12V plug, and floor attachments.
Great price too.

Sponsored

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
I went with the Canvasback and really like it.
https://www.canvasback.com/

I went with it because I wanted coverage on the rear seat backs but the Mopar option was not full width. It also has access to the d rings and slots so you can still access the storage area at the rear. Only downside it that the material is not grippy so stuff slides around.

Last edited: