Sponsored

What's the best way to protect the cargo area?

balan

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Website
heraglobaltech.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Punk'n
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for the info!! I like that it also covers the sides!! Mine will probably get used in some of the same way as yours!!
What about compatibility with 4door vs 2door? I didn't see one that looks like it would work without the rear seats folded on the four door.

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
I would go with this:

https://www.amazon.com/3W-Cargo-Jeep-Wrangler-2018/dp/B0823YDPC2

It's a little on the pricey side, yes. I got the full kit (front and rear floor liners) and have been absolutely thrilled with everything. The liners do not off-gas whatsoever and we have full peace of mind with the material from which they're made. Super easy to snap in and take out to clean. They've been indispensable throughout this Northeasterly winter.

If you decide to buy, do me a favor and let me know. I think I can get you a coupon.

NickL

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB
I just bought a 2019 Sahara and while it came with rubber floor mats it didn't come with a mat to protect the cargo area in the back. Is there a particular rubber mat that works better than the others? Is there a certain "feature" I should be looking for or is there something better than a rubber mat to protect the back?? Thanks for any advice in advance!!
I have two German Shepards and I installed the Rugged Ridge Cargo Liner. Covers sides and floor. Can cover all with back seats down or just the rear with seats up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
I would go with this:

https://www.amazon.com/3W-Cargo-Jeep-Wrangler-2018/dp/B0823YDPC2

It's a little on the pricey side, yes. I got the full kit (front and rear floor liners) and have been absolutely thrilled with everything. The liners do not off-gas whatsoever and we have full peace of mind with the material from which they're made. Super easy to snap in and take out to clean. They've been indispensable throughout this Northeasterly winter.

If you decide to buy, do me a favor and let me know. I think I can get you a coupon.
Thank you!! I had no idea there were this many options!!

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
I have two German Shepards and I installed the Rugged Ridge Cargo Liner. Covers sides and floor. Can cover all with back seats down or just the rear with seats up.
Thank you! I will look this one up!

OP
OP
HellaYellaChick

HellaYellaChick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sarhara JL
Thank you all for your suggestions!! I ended up ordering the WeatherTech liner and so far that is working well!

ArcHunter1913

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I really like the seat back covers but was wondering what you think about the floor cover. I wish it went all the way to sides, is there any option a available that gets the seatback cover and the full side to side cover?

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the seat back covers but was wondering what you think about the floor cover. I wish it went all the way to sides, is there any option a available that gets the seatback cover and the full side to side cover?
XG cargo liner, better yet get their sportsman

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
I've been happy with the Canvasback and you can add on sides or bumper protection pieces that don't need to be installed all the time. Lets you have normal access to the storage bin and you can get D-ring cut outs too.

AUjeepgirl23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Rubicon JLU 2.0 Turbo
Has anyone compared the Smittybuilt and the Rugged Ridge? RR is 100.00 more but they look similar in function.
Sponsored