Sponsored

What's the best thing you ordered on your Wrangler

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
ACC is the bomb! That rear cross path detection alerts when backing up is pretty sweet too. Love my 4:1 transfer case on the Rubi.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
A/C
8.4” Screen w Alpine Package
LED Lights
2.0T with AT
Everything else

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Manual transmission. Best thing. If I could only order one special thing, that'd be it.

Heated seats and the aux switches are very close runners up, though. Those aux switches are just so damn easy to wire up. It's great!

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
1. Blind Spot Alert has saved me over 20 times bc oddly enough... there are huge blind spots.
2. Front Collision Alert saved me last week in hella bike week traffic.
I swear, im a good driver, lol.
I believe you. You have to be an ultra aware driver, being you drive over median curbs regularly…

a little cross thread humor there.

bgrex

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Altitude - Sting Gray
Love the prox locks, remote start, tow package, and the heated seats and steering wheel. The heater itself is amazing…within 60 seconds of ignition it is an absolute blast furnace. My wife told me to figure out how to install ambient heat on the passenger dash grab bar - let me know if any of you are aware of a mod for this!!

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I have to say that one of the best features I ordered my 21 JLU with was the heated seats and steering wheel. In my 43 years of driving I've never had a vehicle with that feature and on chilly mornings like this morning (47 degrees out) I'm loving it!! The 2nd best thing I ordered was the 6 speed manual! What is the best thing that you all ordered your Wrangler with?
Yeah…these heated wheels and seats work great! Definitely will be useful in northern MN. I’d probably say my favorite option is the Alpine sound system or the Sky One Touch top. It’s a toss up!
Sponsored