Sponsored

What's New For 2020 Jeep Wrangler? (Engines, Exterior, Interior & Safety)

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Sorry, didn't know that this info was already out there.
All good, bud.

I'm on this site 24/7 just refreshing waiting for the 2020 news. Im sure not everyone is as nuts about this as I am.

Any post on it is welcome. Better to have too much info than not enough.

JLSahara22

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude
My dealer isn't able to see pricing during our build for the 2020? Anybody else having this issue?

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Just as I was going to place my order for a new Rubicon, I see the one touch sky top is no longer an option. I presume the leaking problem noted in these forums is the culprit. However, I'm not sure I can pull the trigger on this purchase without that option. Anyone have any info (or even wild guesses) about this?
Man, I just don't think the physics are there for that to ever be right.

Sponsored

20Rubi

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon ordered
Just as I was going to place my order for a new Rubicon, I see the one touch sky top is no longer an option. I presume the leaking problem noted in these forums is the culprit. However, I'm not sure I can pull the trigger on this purchase without that option. Anyone have any info (or even wild guesses) about this?
I just ordered a Rubicon with the sky one touch a couple days ago. May just be a glitch.

joshg

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab, Tesla Model S P90DL, Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
Man, I just don't think the physics are there for that to ever be right.
There's the other issue with Sky One Touch... the look of it with the rear windows off and/or the doors off is just... well... awkward. I SO wanted the convenience of that roof, but I want to go topless/doorless as much as possible and it just looks really wrong to me (personal opinion, obviously) when in any config other than all doors/roof on. Maybe it just takes some getting used to...

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The convenience of the sky top is amaaaaazing. I could totally see myself using that every day. However, my Jeep doesn't have the privilege of living in a garage. I have a feeling it'd get leaky or gross looking after a while. :(

Yellow_Rubi-can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
The convenience of the sky top is amaaaaazing. I could totally see myself using that every day. However, my Jeep doesn't have the privilege of living in a garage. I have a feeling it'd get leaky or gross looking after a while. :(
Same here! I think for people without a garage and in hot sunny climates like Arizona, hard top is pretty much the only way to spec a Rubicon! That or the multi top.. But then that needs storage too!

I am going to go with the 2.0 non BSG hard top, once the final power and torque numbers are confirmed. Cant wait

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Black and Tan
Here is the 2020 Wrangler JL primer, summarizing the key highlights and additions/changse.

For detailed info on packages, options, configurations, see:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!! I was literally in the middle of buying my first Wrangler when I found this forum, and saw your post. It completely changed what I was going with. That Black and Tan package was exactly what I wanted, and there it was, all packaged up. The dealer wasn't even aware of it when I saw your post. We built it out, and after a lot of thinking, I ended up adding quite a bit to that package. I started with a Wrangler Sport (not even Sport S) so your post did cost me a few bucks, but I'm super happy and can't wait for it to get here. Thanks again for this, I really appreciate you and this forum!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 1.10.21 PM.png

Sponsored

Deleted member 32089

I debadge, but the tan top looks great. If I get a son top, it'll be tan. If.

Phillip5050

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did anyone confirm any info about the "LED headlamps and LED fog lamps" that show as standard on the rubicon in the image? Is it an error?

Ekoik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon; 2014 Grand Cherokee Summit Diesel
That 2.0 engine is made in Trenton, MI and is used in other FCA products.

Ekoik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t see the diesel listed anywhere.

Ekoik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same, I got tired of waiting for the diesel and bought gas.
Sponsored