Sponsored

What's New For 2020 Jeep Wrangler? (Engines, Exterior, Interior & Safety)

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara

salage

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully a new Wrangler either 2019 or 2020
does anyone know if the Cold Weather Package includes REAR heated seats as well? Any plans on offering rear heated seats on the Wrangler?

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Oh and rain sensing wipers are the best.
I have to say that I am not a fan. I have had them on several cars and it seems they either wait too long and I need to bump the stock manually anyhow, or, there is a slight misting and the wipers go flat out like I'm driving through a monsoon.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Alex . . . I'll take, hmmm . . .'Leather Conditioners' for $200 .
Now go to any reputable furniture store (that sells high end leather seating) and ask the sales manager for recommendations to Condition AND lightly Darken your "lovely light tan sofa you inherited from your long lost dead cousin" or some other B.S. (if required?) . Point being, he'll take you to the stocked shelf with Your Options to brows . Yes Alice, you can easily change the "darkness" of your new lightish tan leather JL or JT seats . This also works for the Cloth . . . but according to "Alex," the correct answer is - "What is one use for Cloth Dye's ?" The Cloth option can be done via your washing machine OR have it done professionally . The Leather is a hand application or again professionally . . . choices choices so many choices ! Jeep can't please everybody, but sure would be nice if they could please ME just once ! ! ! ;) :( :like:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Only thing is . . .problem with ALL and ANY of these photos are the Where taken, With What Camera/phone settings taken, and LIGHTING conditions ! Heck even In Person - been there done that - this "Brownish Leather" (if indeed it IS real leather) can look ( and does) different under the same circumstances ! Again I know . . . my 2 dealers have had Overland models . . . outside and on the showroom floor . . . make you wonder if it's "smoke & mirrors" !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If you get the active safety group that gets you the LED tail lights, you shouldn't have to pay the full $995 for the LED package.
Funny you should say that . In my OnLine building - both Gladiator's and JLU's (Sport S's both), I find that when I add certain Option which has certain items, then add another Option that has OVERLAPPING items . . . BOTH FULL Prices are added on to the total at the "COST COUNTER" at top of Build & Price page . Now it may be different at the Dealership - I don't know (yet). But I have NO Intention of paying Twice for One item of anything - thus "let the negotiations begin" ! ;)

Sponsored

JL-Jeepster

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL , 2006 F250 Diesel
Wtf ? Why can’t they add the etorque option to rubi and even the sport that’s a stupid decision ! I LOVE the off the line boost it provides the 37s !

TheEddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Lol y'all worried about 2.0 etorque parts...

Manufacturers have to support vehicles and make parts to support them for at least 10 years.

You're good through 2030 if they stop supporting it after the Saharas next year.
Even if that is true, 10 years isn't squat... The newest TJ is 13* years old and they are still in high demand and hold value...

Last edited:

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Even if that is true, 10 years isn't squat... The newest TJ is 16 years old and they are still in high demand and hold value...
I get your point, but 2006 is definitely not 16 years old.

Last edited:

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Disagree entirely. Inadvertent high beams are a significant problem.

I’m very sensitive to bright lights. They blind me.

When I’m not paying attention, I am also often guilty.

Auto re-bright seems superfluous to me, but auto-dim when encountering oncoming headlights seems a good idea to me.

What is the downside?
I still can't believe that not every Wrangler, regardless of trim, doesn't come with DRL. But we're worried about auto high beams?
Sponsored