Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
A MOPAR cargo tub liner, jumper cables, touch up paint for body and hard top, metric sockets, a wrench, wheel chocks, a microfiber windshield cleaner/defogger, emergency cord, the pieces I took of the Sports Bar (or if you prefer, a Sports Bra) to attach the soft top when I took the hard top off, a Quadratec catalog.

(Satire)

Body (and I don't mean chasis) parts. A Leisure Suit, a key to a now demolished motel in Plano Texas, room 34B. It says drop the key in any mailbox, delivery guaranteed.

To where I don't know.;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Wow, those are perfect. I have a loose assortment of ratchets, torx bits, 4 ratchet straps, my trailer hitch so it doesn't get stolen, and an old sheet because I don't have any other large fender covers. These bags here would very neatly stow most of that.

Sponsored

#HERJL18

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Work Hard - Play Harder
Love these but holy cow...$30 shipping to Nevada? I’ll find some molle bags in the right size on amazon with prime two day shipping.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Love these but holy cow...$30 shipping to Nevada? I’ll find some molle bags in the right size on amazon with prime two day shipping.
Ya, 23% off as noted on website but then +20% for shipping haha, no thanks, plus I don’t like the overt logos plastered on them.

Reactions: JC7

raqball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ya, 23% off as noted on website but then +20% for shipping haha, no thanks, plus I don’t like the overt logos plastered on them.
Holy cow, I just checked and yeah, $30 to ship? Instant PASS

Back on topic... Right now all I have there is my winch accessory kit and a first aid box.

EJ3CTA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I keep a bag of assorted tools and the Mopar Cab Cover now that I'm driving around without the hard top. Both fit perfectly.

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
tow strap, first aid kit, tie downs, collapsible cooler, gloves, knife.

Sponsored

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
Tow strap, tow ball, gloves, d-ring, blanket, should probably find a small tool kit to get in there as well

Rick12785

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Tow strap, tie downs, jumper cables, tool kit, Kel Tec Sub 2000.

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Right now, just some blankets and an old CD case that's been in cars for the last 20 years...that thing probably just needs to be retired. Planned? Cables, bungies, tow straps, small tool kit, blanket.

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
Those look great! I just scoured your website - where are the bags made?
China.....USA made bags would cost 3X as much. These are solid medium quality bags.

I'd love to sell 100% USA made stuff but the customers won't pay that much and the very few companies that manufacture MOLLE in the USA don't want to deal with our "tiny" 1000 unit orders. We have better control over our metal products....made here in Iowa with USA steel.

Holy cow, I just checked and yeah, $30 to ship? Instant PASS

Back on topic... Right now all I have there is my winch accessory kit and a first aid box.
Completely understood....don't blame us though, UPS has consistently raised their rates 5-7% each year for the last 5 years....and they don't offer decent rates on smaller packages. The rates on the website are direct from UPS. We refuse to deal with USPS and FedEx due to past sucky service to our customers, lost and damaged packages etc....so it is what it is. Bags are only a small part of what we do and buying them independent of our metal products admittedly is not a great deal. You'll want to wait til you see them coupled with our metal products.

BTW: The logos on the black bags are velcro and pull off.

Doc

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: