Sponsored

Whats coming in 2022?

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Whooo! This thread is spiraling out of control, I think they should close it.

On-topic, for 2022 Jeep should include LED lights across the Wrangler lineup. Come on Jeep, this is 2021 not 2001. Better yet Jeep, just redesign the speaker housings to hold STANDARD SPEAKERS so that we can replace the speakers without having to pay $200 for adapters.
Sponsored

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ

On-topic, for 2022 Jeep should include LED lights across the Wrangler lineup. Come on Jeep, this is 2021 not 2001. Better yet Jeep, just redesign the speaker housings to hold STANDARD SPEAKERS so that we can replace the speakers without having to pay $200 for adapters.
I get your point about LED being standard, but I got the non LED because of snow buildup. I agree LED should be standard but with heating elements!

Sponsored

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
@Carolina Jeeper

Thatā€™s really cool, I may try this if I get around to picking up a set of high quality off-roading tires.
I had done this on my JKUR. It came with MT tires so I put on some sport wheels with all weather tires I found cheap. Definitely saved the MT tire tread. It helped with the trade in value on the JK since the MT tread wear was minimal. I really didn't care what wheels or tires I had for daily driving. But I wouldn't have used 20 inch wheels LOL.

jonahgetz

First Name
Jonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Billet Silver
I had done this on my JKUR. It came with MT tires so I put on some sport wheels with all weather tires I found cheap. Definitely saved the MT tire tread. It helped with the trade in value on the JK since the MT tread wear was minimal. I really didn't care what wheels or tires I had for daily driving. But I wouldn't have used 20 inch wheels LOL.
Thats a great idea, because I was looking into getting some MT 33ā€˜s and Pro Comp wheels when my current tires are done, but I wasnā€™t sure what I was going to do with the base Sport wheels I currently have and I didnā€™t want to try and get a few hundred dollars, I may have to keep them around and put on some nice Michelins or something.

Super cool information and something that didnā€™t even cross my mind, appreciate it.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
What am I missing? Why are people buying the Rubicon when they will never use the options or even go off Road. Just curious.
What makes you think they wonā€™t, and why is it any of your business?

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S

I'm not even fond of the Mopar LED, they need to send those back for a redesign AND make them standard.

Ford likes getting those TSP+ ratings from IIHS, I'm betting the Bronco LED headlights are going to be very damn good.

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Maybe Jeep will finally fix the "death wobble" and introduce an Independent Front Suspension in 2022. Think of the comfort riding down the Interstate, and how well the Jeep will handle through the curves? That and a "mommy mirror" in the JLU.

I'm turning the force field on now!

Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
What am I missing? Why are people buying the Rubicon when they will never use the options or even go off Road. Just curious.
I bought the Rubicon because I like the look and stance of it over the other models. If I made the modifications myself, it wouldnā€™t have the warranty, and I didnā€™t feel like it would hold its value as well. All said, I wish I lived in a place like Utah or Colorado where I could use the options regularly.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
you're probably right. i think chicks just like jeeps in general. dudes are more impressed by the Rubicon badging. just like a porsche. women get excited over any 911. only men would be humping your leg over the GT3 logo.
Some women are into cars but not many. Unless youā€™re saying what I think youā€™re saying and well, run, donā€™t walk away :)

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Just posted on Jeeps website under coming soon future Wranglers: 5.7 Hemi option across all trims, Max-terrain package for Rubicons including 35" all-terrain tires, 4.56 gears & 2 inch lift, 360 degree camera package and return of Bikini Pearl as color option...

Well shoot, I lost track of dates and thought for a minute this was April 1st...A nice wish list anyway!
Sponsored