Whats coming in 2022?

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I ordered a 4xe Rubicon Wednesday. I asked about 392. They said they put an order in last week. It hasn't been accepted yet. Not a good sign. Check back next week to see if they could order but it would be a 2022.

I thought the availability to order 2022 wasn't til June.

This is a large dealership too
Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
Just posted on Jeeps website under coming soon future Wranglers: 5.7 Hemi option across all trims, Max-terrain package for Rubicons including 35" all-terrain tires, 4.56 gears & 2 inch lift, 360 degree camera package and return of Bikini Pearl as color option...

Well shoot, I lost track of dates and thought for a minute this was April 1st...A nice wish list anyway!
That would be pretty awesome

Jhawth

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wow I don't even remember what this thread was about anymore. After reading though, think I'll take my new 21 JLUR that I'll get in a few weeks and put 24" rims, angry grill, and maybe a winch / jack and then proceed to mall crawl only. Didn't know people are so obsessed with what other people do with their belongings. I'll probably buy a new truck and put a squat on it too, and then take that one off road.

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
I almost got into a 4xE, but I'm waiting for a 2 door electric. 22? I dunno.
I wouldn't expect that Magneto or anything similar until at least 2024, and personally I think that's optimistic.

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
What am I missing? Why are people buying the Rubicon when they will never use the options or even go off Road. Just curious.
For me resale value is the primary reason. Also it looks best, imo. The capability is bonus.

Sponsored

BlackGenesis

First Name
Andrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara unlimited
What am I missing? Why are people buying the Rubicon when they will never use the options or even go off Road. Just curious.
Usually status symbol.
Resale value is best on sport, so those who use that argument with Rubicon are just grasping for excuses.

It will be less expensive to build something out of Sport which you have now vs buying new Rubicon.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

They just did: Gecko
yeah i forgot about that. kinda dumb. release a new color in the last couple months of the year. if they dont continue gecko in 2022 its going to be one heck of a rare color

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
yeah i forgot about that. kinda dumb. release a new color in the last couple months of the year. if they dont continue gecko in 2022 its going to be one heck of a rare color
it's one of my all time favorites and I'm glad I was able to order one

Sponsored

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Recon, 99 Miata, 90 Silverado
Because it is what they want.

All Jeep’s purchased, no matter the intended use vs their capable use vs their actual use, helps the community.

It is no different than somebody buying a corvette to go 75 mph.

Their Jeep, not ours.

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Because it is what they want.

All Jeep’s purchased, no matter the intended use vs their capable use vs their actual use, helps the community.

It is no different than somebody buying a corvette to go 75 mph.

Their Jeep, not ours.
you got people on the corvette forum who say why did you buy a z06 if you dont plan to track it or do 180mph highway runs lol. and you also have people who look down on those who have anything less than a Z. same thing on pretty much every automotive forum lol.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Just posted on Jeeps website under coming soon future Wranglers: 5.7 Hemi option across all trims, Max-terrain package for Rubicons including 35" all-terrain tires, 4.56 gears & 2 inch lift, 360 degree camera package and return of Bikini Pearl as color option...

Well shoot, I lost track of dates and thought for a minute this was April 1st...A nice wish list anyway!
Can you share a link to this page? I couldn’t find it and it’s something I would like to bookmark!

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
It will be less expensive to build something out of Sport which you have now vs buying new Rubicon.
It CAN be, if you're extremely patient and willing to wait for rock-bottom sales and/or takeoff parts from friends/ forum members.

But if you're gonna buy most mods at MSRP, you'll save just going rubi right off the bat.
Sponsored