Whats coming in 2022?

JRINGO77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
There are a lot of compromises for CA weather, a lot…
I was joking...mostly lol...but honestly I'd deal with the liberal stuff and cost of living for a while to take advantage of what CA has to offer with regards to that and just all the cool places you can go wheeling and riding. TX has basically zero public land so it's off road parks or a long drive to go somewhere else.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I am pretty shocked there has been virtually No information coming out about 2022. WTH?
Based on history, it's usually not till early June, from what I've gathered.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
As a fellow Houstonian I feel your pain. And I *HATE* mud so no wheeling anywhere near Houston and this damn swamp.

I was joking...mostly lol...but honestly I'd deal with the liberal stuff and cost of living for a while to take advantage of what CA has to offer with regards to that and just all the cool places you can go wheeling and riding. TX has basically zero public land so it's off road parks or a long drive to go somewhere else.

JRINGO77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
As a fellow Houstonian I feel your pain. And I *HATE* mud so no wheeling anywhere near Houston and this damn swamp.
Same sir. I get to Red River NM a couple times a year pretty good trails up there. I've been to two Palo Duro Jeep Jamborees those are super fun and got to do a boys trip up to Ouray CO last year. Black Bear pass, Engineer pass, Imogene, etc etc for a week straight that was epic and can't wait to go back. At some point I'll probably go check out Hidden Falls it sounds pretty nice.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Ah, Houston - the armpit of Texas. Hot, sweaty, and smelly.

JRINGO77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'd vote Brownsville. It's appropriate not only because it is dirty but the name is perfect.
Sponsored