Sponsored

What would you have called the Xtreme Recon package?

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just curious to what everyone’s thoughts are on the name? Personally I think calling it the Renegade Package would have been better but they already took that Jeep name and made a new vehicle to badge as that.
Fordyce package, after the California trail near the Rubicon. It is more extreme than the Rubicon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Recon was brought out in the JK model as an enhanced HD Rubicon with a beefier front diff. They spoiled that designation with the JL model when the only difference from a regular JL Rubicon was a couple Recon badges and decals. That is why I believe they decided to call it the Xtreme Recon as it is no where near the same as the JL Recon.
Disappointing that they didn’t put a X-Recon badge on them … So Pixel decal made me a couple.

BC1099B8-67B2-4A42-B4E8-24EA8A73EED1.jpeg

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
I would have just made it what you get with the Rubicon trim, and would have turned the existing Rubicon into the Willys.

Sponsored

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I call it a marketing ploy to keep Jeep one step ahead of the Bronco's breakover and crawl ratio numbers.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
The Extreme Mall Crawl Package. Gives the driver the ability to hop over those 4" tall parking blocks and crush the half starved ornamental shrubs with ease. The driver can become the center of attention on Friday night mall rat gatherings. Grandma will no longer fear getting run off the road or run over by a reindeer. Those days are over. The turns have tabled.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
“See, we can dilute the brand just like Ford” package
Sponsored