• Total voters

LagunaJim1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLR HellaYella!
If you already own the Nittos then ok, otherwise take a look at BFG (BF Goodrich) K02 315's. These are exactly the same as the factory tires but in a slightly larger size. All-Terrain, better ride for longer life than those Nittos. And as a former Nitto guy I can tell you that I don't think the K02's look one bit wimpy.
Sponsored

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I really donā€™t know which way to go. They tell me I wonā€™t notice much improvement with 4.56
But Iā€™m afraid of revving too high on highway with 4.88.
I see from postings others have this conundrum.
4.56 is not worth the change. Stay with the 4.10

OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
If you already own the Nittos then ok, otherwise take a look at BFG (BF Goodrich) K02 315's. These are exactly the same as the factory tires but in a slightly larger size. All-Terrain, better ride for longer life than those Nittos. And as a former Nitto guy I can tell you that I don't think the K02's look o
If you already own the Nittos then ok, otherwise take a look at BFG (BF Goodrich) K02 315's. These are exactly the same as the factory tires but in a slightly larger size. All-Terrain, better ride for longer life than those Nittos. And as a former Nitto guy I can tell you that I don't think the K02's look one bit wimpy.
i have the Nittos sitting in my garage. I drive a few weeks on them and took them off a few days ago.

LagunaJim1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok there have been enough opinions ā€” at some point you just gotta go.

4.56 has been reported to return a Jeep with slightly larger tires back to a ā€œstock feelā€. Iā€™ve got the money so itā€™s worth it to me. Itā€™s also a conservative choice that at worst wonā€™t provide much benefit without any downside.

LagunaJim1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: I did get the 4.56 and I am extremely happy. 4th gear has some power again, as well as 5th a little bit.

4th is important because I cruise along at 40 and then want to get to 50 when traffic allows - after the regear I donā€™t have to downshift to 3rd to get a move on!
Sponsored