Sponsored

What would this piece be called?

RSenese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Good evening.

While disconnecting my genesis battery I dropped a piece of the positive connection terminal under the hood and can't find it. I googled endlessly, but I do not know what to call it, so im in a rabbit hole of useless images.

The piece is a black rectangle, consisting of two pieces, cut diagonally and holds the post screw in place from spinning while tightening.

I dont know if this a commonly used piece, or something custom made for Genesis, and I was hoping someone has seen this before, and know what's it called so I can just order it.

Thanks for the help.

Question.jpg

Question Close up.jpg
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Lost?

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

I dropped a ground screw and thought it was gone, but it ended up in the battery tray. Have you tried a magnetic wand?

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Lost?

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

I dropped a ground screw and thought it was gone, but it ended up in the battery tray. Have you tried a magnetic wand?

If he had a magic wand, he could just conjure up a new part.

What’s that?

Oh. Never mind then.

Carry on.

OP
OP
RSenese

RSenese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Its part of the factory power terminal bolt, local jeep told me the part is too new to order, and I would have to order the whole power terminal- I found a ford 150 positive power terminal on amazon that has the exact piece I need, im just going to swap the piece out.

Thanks for the help

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Its part of the factory power terminal bolt, local jeep told me the part is too new to order, and I would have to order the whole power terminal- I found a ford 150 positive power terminal on amazon that has the exact piece I need, im just going to swap the piece out.

Thanks for the help
Now that you've ordered it, the Original will appear...
Sponsored