Sponsored

What will you order from MOPAR for the JL?

What accessories will you order

• Total voters

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing. 3rd parties always offer better products at a better price.
Yessir! Once I saw that MOPAR was selling a tailgate reinforcement for $6XX and it didnt even reinforce the hinges themselves I was out lol

The only thing I will probably buy is the winch mounting kit for the steel bumpers and thats only if it is absolutely required to mount my winch. But I agree most of those things go beyond ridiculous price points.

OP
OP
KaDeTime

KaDeTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan RLine 2018 2.0TDI
Yessir! Once I saw that MOPAR was selling a tailgate reinforcement for $6XX and it didnt even reinforce the hinges themselves I was out lol

The only thing I will probably buy is the winch mounting kit for the steel bumpers and thats only if it is absolutely required to mount my winch. But I agree most of those things go beyond ridiculous price points.
Got it I add none to the poll

Arkewn

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'm interested in more info & pricing on the roof rail kit. I definitely will need the extra space of my roof cargo box for camping. My real concern is I want this sucker to fit in my garage. With future 35" tires and a 2-3" lift, how high this rail kit sits and reduces clearance matters.

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
None. Mopar offering a full catalog of parts for the JL looked promising as a means to get in on the aftermarket action they've been absent from, but they're asking way too much, in some cases almost twice the price, of what other companies already have or will eventually provide.

While I understand there's an appeal to get mods right out of the gate and even get them financed with the vehicle, I don't trust Chrysler techs to fix common, general issues as it is, let alone bolt on serious modifications to a vehicle that most people are going to shell out well over $40k for.

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Is the Mopar 2" lift available now?

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Is there an ETA. I guess I can put the 35's on and just wait :angry:

Sponsored

OP
OP
KaDeTime

KaDeTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan RLine 2018 2.0TDI
I like the Fox 2” lift kit and I think the price is fair. Especially since you have warranty. I also like the snorkel and the small LED lights with Jeep covers

OP
OP
KaDeTime

KaDeTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan RLine 2018 2.0TDI
I know the Rubicon can handle 35s. But any negative effects without the lift that can effect on road?
If this is an Rubi you don’t need a lift for 35. And no no negative effect on a road. Two thinks normal go wrong rubbing when steering ( could trim panels) and when hitting max travel on schock you will hit the fender ( could be corrected with block) this would not be recommend for off road as would limit the articulation and ride comfort. But once more Jeep stated 35 no issues on Rubi

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Anyone see how much the matte grill will be?

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
I know the Rubicon can handle 35s. But any negative effects without the lift that can effect on road?
Most likely loss in fuel mileage, which is not as surprise by adding larger tires. As for additional wear and tear on the axle, only time will tell. The most common thing that larger tires wear out more quickly on the JK stock axle are ball joints and wheel bearings. Although Jeep has seemingly beefed up the JL axles quite a bit, I doubt the neither the ball joints or wheel bearings are going to be phenomenally different than the JK, but we won't really know until they're out on the streets.
Sponsored