What will you buy with your $1k Covid check?

Flyslinger2

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
It looks like there may be a windfall from this stupid virus fiasco in the form of handouts to the populace. I, for one, have already determined some of it will go towards my Wrangler. Most likely the CAI from Banks.

What is your next purchase with your $1k?

If you redirect your spousal units $1k you could double your buying power.

Advertisement

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
It looks like there may be a windfall from this stupid virus fiasco in the form of handouts to the populace. I, for one, have already determined some of it will go towards my Wrangler. Most likely the CAI from Banks.

What is your next purchase with your $1k?

If you redirect your spousal units $1k you could double your buying power.
you mean the democrats plan to buy votes by giving out money to help cover the costs of the virus that Trump created? That money? It just comes out of our pockets anyhow, so enjoy it until the 2021 tax bill comes.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. It's a virus. They mutate. My version is Covad.

Soon to be mutated to Conan..........
:CWL:

Conan is a bit more deadly.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure it'll be tiered. The people that can afford high-end rigs and bling them out without going into debt will probably get less than the people that actually need the money (or at least I hope that's the case)

JeepDave

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport
you mean the democrats plan to buy votes by giving out money to help cover the costs of the virus that Trump created? That money? It just comes out of our pockets anyhow, so enjoy it until the 2021 tax bill comes.
Remember when Peg Bundy was buying all the Mary Kay makeup from herself just to get the bonus checks? It’s like that...

Dkretden

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
No. He means the money that the Trump administration today said that they want Republicans in the Senate to send out. That money.

interestingly, I would imagine that this money will be taxable income next on next year’s tax return?

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Remember when Peg Bundy was buying all the Mary Kay makeup from herself just to get the bonus checks? It’s like that...
a lot of posts here make me smile, a few make me laugh - yours is hilarious! Truly brightened my day

Last edited:

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
I read somewhere that it may be in the form of a “Tax Holiday.” I wouldn’t mind a couple weeks’ pay without income tax!