What will be the new 2022 “options” included to get us to upgrade

Mess262

First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
It seems they always add a couple little things that make us want to upgrade for those little perks. Like the offroad+ feature and others on the 21. What do you think they will put on the 22 to entice us?
Sponsored

Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
I second the Uconnect 5 system and completely wireless Carplay. Would also love a wireless charger. Maybe even bringing the seats from the 4XE to the rest of the Jeeps and turning it into a storage bin.

Another cool thing would be radio controls in the cargo area, sorta like the Pontiac Aztek had.:rock:

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Something actually useful, Bedlined interior option, inside locking hood option, removable hard top side windows option, SMALLER Fob, at least for the base Sport, manual locks...dual top option for the 2 door....SCRAMBLER J6. There. KaBoom

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I hope they create an option in line with the Bronco's sasquatch package. They have the Mopar lift. They have the JPP wheels. I'm sure they can get the tires. Build that into a factory package that can be added to all trim levels. It was a really simple and smart move from Bronco, and I hope Jeep follows with their own.

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Add the two factor security software upgrade and make it available to all previous model year JL's similar to Scat Pack or SRT Chargers and Challengers.

LINK.

Sponsored

gregus73

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0, 2021 Suburban Z71
Occupation
Stuff
I would like to see a wireless phone charging pad, all around cameras, and HUD. I love the heads up display on my Sierra.

I have always need a fan of power down rear windows, not sure how that would feasible. But sure loved it in my old 4Runner.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t think 2022 will have any major upgrades. 2023 marks the 5 year point for the JL platform. That’s when I think we’ll see improvements. The biggest change will be a bigger uConnect screen to go along with an updated dashboard.

Some of the things I’d like to see.
- Revised power steering to eliminate the slop that remains after the steering box upgrade.
- A package the offers 35s and lockers, from the factory, on any model (just like the Sasquatch pkg on the Bronco)
- Improved seats that are a little softer and make it easier for tall people the sit in the front seats. Or, better yet, relocate the sport bar backwards a few inches.
- Windshield defrost that works without modification
Sponsored