What wheels and size tires are these?

TGIDD

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
I am thinking about lifting my 2018 JLU Sport, and I came across this setup that I really like. I would like to know if anyone can identify the wheel/tire set up and if there is a lift on the Jeep.

jeep.jpeg
Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I would guess that those or 35 or 37s tires. Not sure of the lift but it does have one. Not sure but the wheels may be 17s. Cannot tell the maker from the pic.

I have 35s on mine as well as the Mopar 2” lift which is actually more than a 2” lift. Below is a pic of mine and the stance is similar. Good luck!!!
D7BC43E4-30F5-460D-82E8-6E3072B9EBD7.jpeg

rawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
The Wheels look to be Vision Nemesis which I have on. The tires appear to be Patagnoia M/Ts but I am not so sure of that. look to be 35s.

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? 20200808_125104

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

TGIDD

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Andy - believe you are correct - Dirty Life... I would also say those are 37s sitting on a dealer installed Mopar 2" lift.
I believe thats it, thank you!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking about lifting my 2018 JLU Sport, and I came across this setup that I really like. I would like to know if anyone can identify the wheel/tire set up and if there is a lift on the Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? 20200808_125104
Taylor - you need to consider this pic is a Rubicon. The Rubi Flares add about 1.5" more clearance. It makes a big difference on a Sport. Here is a pic of my Sport S with Mopar lift, Rubi flares, Dirty life wheels on RG 37s. Ignore the hood decals :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? IMG_8223

OP
OP

TGIDD

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Taylor - you need to consider this pic is a Rubicon. The Rubi Flares add about 1.5" more clearance. It makes a big difference on a Sport. Here is a pic of my Sport S with Mopar lift, Rubi flares, Dirty life wheels on RG 37s. Ignore the hood decals :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? IMG_8223
If you dont mind me asking, what will a setup like that run me? I would be going from the silver spokes on 33" BFG K02s, and I got the Jeep from one previous owner who added the upgrades, but I am not sure if I even have a lift. I have never bought wheels/tire upgrades before as this is my first Jeep, but I am pretty much looking for exactly what you have.

IMG_1564.jpg

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
If you dont mind me asking, what will a setup like that run me? I would be going from the silver spokes on 33" BFG K02s, and I got the Jeep from one previous owner who added the upgrades, but I am not sure if I even have a lift. I have never bought wheels/tire upgrades before as this is my first Jeep, but I am pretty much looking for exactly what you have.

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? IMG_1564
Well. It can get very costly as you can imagine. I would say you have no lift today. I see you already have front and rear steel bumpers, that’s good. Lift recommendations are usually driven by how you plan to utilize the Jeep. If more for looks you can do simple spacer lift to allow bigger tires. Bought mine used also but had lift and 33s. Flares can be expensive unless you find a good deal on take offs. Wheels and tires are big ticket items. If you can describe how you plan to use we can start from there.

Sponsored

OP
OP

TGIDD

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Well. It can get very costly as you can imagine. I would say you have no lift today. I see you already have front and rear steel bumpers, that’s good. Lift recommendations are usually driven by how you plan to utilize the Jeep. If more for looks you can do simple spacer lift to allow bigger tires. Bought mine used also but had lift and 33s. Flares can be expensive unless you find a good deal on take offs. Wheels and tires are big ticket items. If you can describe how you plan to use we can start from there.
Since I live in a city, I do mild off-roading whenever I go to my familys land, but its mostly for the look I am going for. I don't want any rubbing and I feel like with 35s I would be safe since I wouldn't be doing too many big flexes. I guess thats where I am at, because I know it would be cheaper to go with a RC 2.5" lift and 35s, which is the picture below. What I want to know is how much do places typically charge for installation of a lift kit and is it possible to credit my tires and wheels to a shop to get a new set for a lot less than without trading my old ones in?

IMG_1562.JPG

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Since I live in a city, I do mild off-roading whenever I go to my familys land, but its mostly for the look I am going for. I don't want any rubbing and I feel like with 35s I would be safe since I wouldn't be doing too many big flexes. I guess thats where I am at, because I know it would be cheaper to go with a RC 2.5" lift and 35s, which is the picture below. What I want to know is how much do places typically charge for installation of a lift kit and is it possible to credit my tires and wheels to a shop to get a new set for a lot less than without trading my old ones in?

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? IMG_1562.JPG
Thats a good look. The RC 2.5" spacer lift with shock extenders will run you prob about $500-600 installed. Most shops give you next to nothing for wheels/tires. Depending on mileage you would be better off selling on here or CL/FB Marketplace since they are Rubicon takeoffs and just find best deal you can on wheels/tires. FYI - Discount tire matched the best price I could find online. 35s is a good choice for DD and will save you some cash, the standard gearing will handle it better as well. If not already installed, you will need a relocation bracket for spare on tailgate.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Same setup but on a sport with 35’s

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? 39195EA9-7F3F-4735-B6A8-2711FDA8FD10

Jeep Wrangler JL What wheels and size tires are these? 39195EA9-7F3F-4735-B6A8-2711FDA8FD10
any chance you know if these have spacers behind them, and also how much do they poke>?
i have a sport with the Rubi suspension, and i think its a 3/4 spacer, and am looking at these wheels, and possibly 35s. eventually ill do a full lift.
Sponsored