Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.harrisongiven.com
Vehicle(s)
On Order - 2021 JL Sport S
Occupation
Instructional Designer
Hey everyone, I just ordered my first '21 JL and can't wait to have it in the drive and out on the trails. Last few weeks I have been drooling over all the potential modifications and wanted to ask everyone here:

What was the first thing you added and was there anything you did that you regretted or would do differently??

Cheers,

H
Sponsored

Hotchyy

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU
Occupation
Parks & Rec
Hey everyone, I just ordered my first '21 JL and can't wait to have it in the drive and out on the trails. Last few weeks I have been drooling over all the potential modifications and wanted to ask everyone here:

What was the first thing you added and was there anything you did that you regretted or would do differently??

Cheers,

H
A dead pedal was the first real thing I did, my only regret was not loctiting it down.

Sponsored

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Dead pedal along with mopar control arms.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer

Cheers,

H
I added the Mopar grille guard, Mopar 7" LED off road lights and the necessary brackets to mount the lights on the grille guard. Then I had to take off the grille guard and remount the lights on the steel bumper because the grille guard and lights blocked 80% of the view for the factory front integrated trail cam. I learned you have to be careful doing mods, because one mod can interfere with other functions. :facepalm:

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Bumper and winch, while I really like the ARB Bondi bumper I am really unhappy they don't intend to make a matching rear bumper with tire carrier. I'd prefer to have front and rear bumpers from the same mfg.

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
WeatherTech window deflectors and front mudflaps.

Sponsored

OldMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
@DirtyHaraldson I’m waiting for my first JEEP too. I already purchased and received my first mod, now I just need my Willys.
I bought the Carolina Metal Masters mirrors for doors off/tube door use. I’m planning on ordering tube doors this week.
Exciting times!

desync0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2dr Sport in Mojito!
Vehicle Showcase
Storage tray for under the arm rest and a dead pedal both went in the same day