Sponsored

What warranty work have you needed?

Shamus13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 98 TJ
One year of owning it.

Replacement of the center console when the latch broke on the first week.

Replacement of the clutch at ~7000 miles when it suddenly went out while cruising down the highway.

Edited to add: flash update to fix my constantly crashing center dash cluster.
When did you get the flash update for the center dash / radio? Did it fix the issue?
So annoying. It will go a month without an issue... Then goes on fritz for a whole day.... then back to normal.
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
As of Today....2019 JLUR Ordered October 2018 Picked up Nov 2018 List below isnt in order

1-Loose steering x6

2-V41 recall i never had shimmy or DW until this work was done an installed upside down had to take back and Show them how to install it...

3-Track Bar recall due to loose steering

4-popping noise when backing up and turning left or right x3

5-Dealer claims new ball joints due to popping noise x3 final 3rd visit they fixed it

6-Wandering pulling to the right loose steering Flashed then last 2 visits told "Operating as Designed"

7-Defroster Center only-Haven't taken in yet

8-Auto on HVAC controls wont keep temp so i use it on the On setting-Issue Just started

9-Low Idle Surge-Just Started this

10-Still pulls some and constant wheel inputs to keep it in lanes but hey its the way it was Designed....LOL wished i had my 2012 JKUS back and waited another year or 2 like i did with the JK's oh well This Jeep may find another home soon...We have kindly named it my Heep..

JeepJLBase

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Absolutely! NO vehicle or manufacturer is perfect! To think otherwise makes no sense.

I also have a very supportive dealership! I didnā€™t realize how great they really are until I read some of the horror stories about other dealers.
There are many trouble free vehicles available today. Jeep has a very tolerant customer base. The list of significant issues is extremely long and fca does not support their buyers very well. I can accept minor issues but itā€™s ridiculous that some of these vehicles left the plant.

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
All Passenger Side Lifters, Rocker Arms and Camshafts replaced at 5 thousand miles.

ELECIV

First Name
THOMAS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT
HAD OUR SPORT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, TOOK IT IN LAST WEEK FOR THE CENTER DASH LIGHTS INOP, REAR SEAT BELT BUCKLE WILL NOT LATCH AND FOR A CLUNK IN THE PASS. FRONT SEAT THAT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT. THEY SAID THEY PERFORMED A SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR THE LIGHTS BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE. ALSO SAID THEY DID NOT HEAR THE CLUNK WHICH MEANS THEY IGNORED IT. WILL BE GOING BACK IN AFTER THE 1ST TO GET THE BUCKLE REPLACED AND PURSUE THE OTHER PROBLEMS.

Sponsored

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Truck Driver
My 18 Sahara with the 2.0 is currently at my dealer getting the vacuum pump replaced. Other then that this is the first time I have had to any work done that was not a recall.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
HAD OUR SPORT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, TOOK IT IN LAST WEEK FOR THE CENTER DASH LIGHTS INOP, REAR SEAT BELT BUCKLE WILL NOT LATCH AND FOR A CLUNK IN THE PASS. FRONT SEAT THAT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE DAY I DROVE IT OFF THE LOT. THEY SAID THEY PERFORMED A SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR THE LIGHTS BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE. ALSO SAID THEY DID NOT HEAR THE CLUNK WHICH MEANS THEY IGNORED IT. WILL BE GOING BACK IN AFTER THE 1ST TO GET THE BUCKLE REPLACED AND PURSUE THE OTHER PROBLEMS.
If you need any help, with your dealership, feel free to let us know. We are happy to open a case for you so everything gets resolved.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Purchased in March 2019 haven't had anything done except for the V41 recall.

Jennalee

First Name
Jennalee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White 2 door Willys V6 Automatic
Bought it November 11, 2019, week later I took it in because:
  1. Heater was blowing cold air. I kept hearing how Jeeps have great heaters but I donā€™t find that to be true. Sometimes it blows out great and other times weak and other times cool air. According to them there isnā€™t a problem with it so nothing was done.
  2. Steering wheel was 3 inches off center so I had them straighten it.
  3. Left speaker cut out. Again they didnā€™t find a problem so nothing was done.
And now Iā€™m having some problems with the USB Port not shutting off so I may have them take a look at it.
Add passenger seat to the list. Something broke and now the back part moves freely and wonā€™t hold its position.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
None in 20k (as it should be)
Sponsored