OP
OP
White Butte

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
We had a 2010 Sahara and did Moab, including Top of the World, and SW Colorado with no problems. You're only limited by your ground clearance and your own ability. Being a Jeep, the Sahara will do just about anything.

IMG_0658.JPG

SANY0187.JPG
Nice Pics!

Sponsored

Ozarkpaddler

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Ford F-150
LOL being a recently immigrated niave Canadian at the time it was pretty surprising. He ended up being very nice tho, pointed me in the right direction! Still, definitely don’t want to get stuck in those areas. No cell reception, the roads aren’t on most maps, no street signs or house numbers lol.
Heheheh, sounds like where we live, the Ozarks? I may not meet anyone with a shotgun, but it IS close by. If someone comes to the end of the road where we live they are either lost or up to "No good!" And a call to the sheriff (our county doesn't have 911) means someone MIGHT get here in time to find our bodies still warm (LOL)?

RNJeeper

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU white Sport S
Occupation
RN
Heheheh, sounds like where we live, the Ozarks? I may not meet anyone with a shotgun, but it IS close by. If someone comes to the end of the road where we live they are either lost or up to "No good!" And a call to the sheriff (our county doesn't have 911) means someone MIGHT get here in time to find our bodies still warm (LOL)?
LOL sounds like you probably need a shot gun there.

Sponsored

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They used to do a Saturday morning breakfast over there that everyone would go to, are they still doing that? Or is that a thing of the past?
Still and I always look forward to Saturday morning (summer only) for free breakfast (donation to church group). My late father-in-law with the Masons started the breakfast decades ago.

NOVAJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WK2 Trailhawk and ordered 2018 JLUR
I'm going to be taking it to Rausch Creek and AOAA in PA regularly. Hope to knock out the Uwharrie Jamboree later this year.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Texas, California, Michigan, ... wherever the adventure takes me.

Can't wait. Tent camping for a while more until I find my trailer. :D
Sponsored