Sponsored

What To Do When You Can't Find The Jeep You Want To Buy?

OP
OP

Themallcrawler

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL
I was in the same boat. I am on day 21 of waiting for my 2dr Sport s with automatic, 2.0, air, auto windows, remote start, heated mirrors, non-led lights, ( I have oculus switchbacks on pre-order). It's a long wait, but I am getting exactly what I wanted. Pull the trigger!
Love it. Curious: why did you choose the Sport S? I'm considering the same but curious to hear your reasoning.
Sponsored

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I've found the search tool in Jeep.com to be useless. I like to use cargurus.com to find EXACTLY what i want.

Also, you don't have to go to dealer to order, atleast I didn't. I built my jeep online, sent it to my dealer, got the pricing, paid deposit over the phone and waited for my Jeep to show up. Only then did I go to the dealer to pick up the Jeep and sign everything.

jespey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR White; 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Super helpful, thanks. Unrelated: were you happy upgrading to the 8.4 nav? Seems expensive but I know I'll be using it constantly so I'm torn.
Itā€™s my wifeā€™s Rubicon, and she didnā€™t really want the 8.4, but I really liked it and am glad we got it. The screen is larger and higher quality, the sub is fantastic, local radio stations are hd. We recently found that the nav is helpful when cell service is bad for CarPlay, so she likes it better now.

Sponsored

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
Maybe, be a little flexible with ". . . exactly what I want . . .".

G.

Snazzy4xe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Sahara 4xe
Sometimes you gotta travel a bit if you really want something specific...I drove 200 miles for my Jeep...some have driven further...think of it as your first adventure in your Jeep

supamyk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xE
Sometimes you gotta travel a bit if you really want something specific...I drove 200 miles for my Jeep...some have driven further...think of it as your first adventure in your Jeep
I didnt want to say that but you are 100 percent correct!! I traveled 250 miles for mine too!!!!

Caseman2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for jeep
you can change the radius and zip code on jeep.com to search inventory.
Wow thanks. I used it once but didn't see the filters tab.

This may help me find a silver diesel. I can't wait to look once I'm on a PC. Vs my phone.

rmarcus929

First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr wrangler jl
Love it. Curious: why did you choose the Sport S? I'm considering the same but curious to hear your reasoning.
It was the least expensive trim with the package I ordered. Sahara doesn't have 2 door and I don't need a Rubicon. I'd love one, but the added expense wouldn't have been cost effective for my lifestyle. I've owned 2 other jeeps and this one is LOADED vs my first one (casset player) and my second, automatic, cd player and A/C) lol.
Sponsored