jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
You don't get an owner's manual?!?!
You get the smaller User's Manual hard copy, but not the big Owner's Manual hard copy. Both are available online as PDFs, which is great for searching using the find feature in Adobe reader. :) I like to have both hard copy and PDFs. PDF is great when I'm looking for something specific (using search) and the hard copy is great when for educational reasons.
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
I think based on the new rules you would not qualify, but I would confirm with them.
It DOES say HOUSEHOLD, not just your trade... maybe it counts if ANYONE else who lives with you has a different brand car?

I plan on using my father-in-law's F-150... that is, IF my Jeep ever :swear: gets here!!!

tomines

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot (for sale), Chevrolet Camaro (wife), Nissan 370Z
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I was a little skeptical of the BonusDrive offer. After applying for the rebate the day after my JLUR was delivered in late February, I received and deposited my $500 check last week. I have no idea how they do this but I can attest it is legitimate.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I think based on the new rules you would not qualify, but I would confirm with them.
Yes that is how I am reading it. Oh well.

It DOES say HOUSEHOLD, not just your trade... maybe it counts if ANYONE else who lives with you has a different brand car?

I plan on using my father-in-law's F-150... that is, IF my Jeep ever :swear: gets here!!!
Yes I saw it said household. I live alone so unless they count two Harley's as other vehicles then I am out of luck :swear:

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Yes that is how I am reading it. Oh well.

Yes I saw it said household. I live alone so unless they count two Harley's as other vehicles then I am out of luck :swear:
I’d certainly try it! You have to have a license, insurance and motor vehicle registration to operate it, right? :fingerscrossed:

Cyclone88

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2012 JK Sport, 2013 Mini Countryman
Vehicle Showcase
SPECIAL BONUSDRIVE OFFERS:

All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases (Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram branded vehicles) receive $500 for any purchase made on or before March 31, 2018

All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.

I am not understanding this part of the bonusdrive offer? So I just took delivery last week. I only own one vehicle, this one and I traded a 2015 JK Wrangler. So this offer does not apply to me from the wording above as I read it from their site.
Correct. Only a rebate for those owners trading in a different brand vehicle, not repeat Jeepers. Talk about being rewarded for loyalty! :facepalm:

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Applied for mine through my CU.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Correct. Only a rebate for those owners trading in a different brand vehicle, not repeat Jeepers. Talk about being rewarded for loyalty! :facepalm:
BonusDrive is a third party - they don't want you to be loyal, they want you to give up a car that doesn't gives them anything (non FCA/Hyundai) and trade it in for a vehicle that gets them and you a rebate (FCA/Hyundai).

It's FCA's job to keep you as a loyal customer.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was a little skeptical of the BonusDrive offer. After applying for the rebate the day after my JLUR was delivered in late February, I received and deposited my $500 check last week. I have no idea how they do this but I can attest it is legitimate.
Yes, sounds very legit, since everyone is getting a check. But what is their business model? Are they selling your data to someone for $300, giving you $250, and making a $50 profit? Or ? I'm not complaining that they might be selling your data (if that is the case), but it would be good to know how they are just "giving" money away.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
FYI: Some helpful phone numbers.

FCA JL Specific Support: 866-362-2146 / [email protected]
Mopar Vehicle Protection: 800-521-9922 (roadside assistance, warranty, recall info, repair authorization, etc.)
Mopar Vehicle Protection Sales Center: 800-442-2666 (check out the lifetime warranty options)
Jeep Wave: 844-533-7928
FCA Apple Experience number: 800-777-6557 (get your free Apple Music trial for 6 months if you purchased after May 1 2018.)
FCA Incentives: 800-227-0757
SiriusXM Guardian: 844-796-4827
FCA uConnect: 877-855-8400
Jeep.com Contact Us: 877-426-5337
Jeep Chat: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
First thing I always do when buying a new car, take off all dealer plates, stickers, crap. Scotch guard the carpet and mats. Then I will put on a full detail, paint correction etc. They it is off to my trusted window tint place.
Sponsored