What to cover Jeep with , when’s doors off

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cover to put on my Jeep for this summer when I have the doors off and top down ..Just Incase I’m at work and it starts raining .
Sponsored

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
So I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cover to put on my Jeep for this summer when I have the doors off and top down ..Just Incase I’m at work and it starts raining .
This one looks good

Attachments

OP
OP
LittleG

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
I wonder how long it takes to install ...Actually this would be nice so I don’t have to install my doors again at night and just remove it in the morning ...But then I have to worry if it’s pretty water tight Incase I get downpours in the middle of the night ...I worry a lot lol

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
I wonder how long it takes to install ...Actually this would be nice so I don’t have to install my doors again at night and just remove it in the morning ...But then I have to worry if it’s pretty water tight Incase I get downpours in the middle of the night ...I worry a lot lol
According to mopar's description sounds like is going to be pretty good

Weather-resistant high quality nylon cap in Black or Silver fits snugly over your Jeep® Brand vehicle (Wrangler) hard or soft top. Silver color is a sun reflective material that reduces interior temperatures and sun fading. Great for sunny climates. Also will fit with top off to help keep interior clean and dry. Elastic loops attach around taillights and mirrors, and includes two integrated cords that attaches to secure the cover under the door area. Folds into a small snap closure storage bag that is included.
Additional Details: Vehicle Cover is designed to protect the vehicle from dirt and debris. Black Evolution material fits four-door Jeep Wrangler (JL).

OP
OP
LittleG

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
Ok well technically I can still have the soft top up even with the doors off right? So that makes me feel better about it cause the only place water would get in at is the door jambs but they seem to be covered good .. where did u find this cover? Dealer?

Sponsored

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
Ok well technically I can still have the soft top up even with the doors off right? So that makes me feel better about it cause the only place water would get in at is the door jambs but they seem to be covered good .. where did u find this cover? Dealer?
Saw it in mopars performance parts website

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
https://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wrangler-vehicle-cover-black-door-p-8682.html
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/parking-cover-mopar-part-82215370.5617/

https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/st...ver+Cab.html?year=2018&bodyStyle=JL&make=Jeep

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
I had an fj cruiser with the rubber floor , and the softex waterproof seats . I don't know why jeep doesn't do something like it.
Sponsored