Sponsored

What to connect to the last factory auxiliary switch?

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
I've used up three of the four factory auxiliary switches. Probably all I'll use, so I need an idea on what to do with the fourth.

What interesting things have people done with a switch to give me some ideas?

Thanks!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I like it, but amps are too high.
Relay will fix that.

What do you have already? On board air, winch shutoff solenoid, passenger seat ejector?

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Relay will fix that.

What do you have already? On board air, winch shutoff solenoid, passenger seat ejector?
Just lights so far front and rear. So just looking for something interesting (low budget) to do with the last switch.

Thanks!

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I wonder if you can wire the last one up to turn on / off all the lights together.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
I wonder if you can wire the last one up to turn on / off all the lights together.
That's a great idea! I actually wanted to hook up the last one to one of the lights but use it as a temporary switch to flash it. Was worried I'd fry something having two switches on the same light.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Cant be answered until You say which switches are already use….. they have diff power specs……

so, a custom hair dryer might not work but a curling iron might.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Cant be swerved until You say which switches are already use….. they have diff power specs……

so, a custom hair dryer might not work but a curling iron might.
Good news is I can mix them around anyway I need to. Curling iron would be amazing.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Good news is I can mix them around anyway I need to. Curling iron would be amazing.
Ok. i’d go with a “flat iron” then as you can both curl and flatten with them. Get an extension cord too as you may wish to do it outside of your JL so you don't burn the leather should you drop it. You can use your door mirrors as needed to get the right look. Gust be sure to keep the JL running as that flat iron can really draw some power. You don’t want to be stuck 30 miles from the pavement without juice to get home—- especially with great hair!

OP
OP

Jeeb

First Name
JEEB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps!
Ok. i’d go with a “flat iron” then as you can both curl and flatten with them. Get an extension cord too as you may wish to do it outside of your JL so you don't burn the leather should you drop it. You can use your door mirrors as needed to get the right look. Gust be sure to keep the JL running as that flat iron can really draw some power. You don’t want to be stuck 30 miles from the pavement without juice to get home—- especially with great hair!
Jeep Wrangler JL What to connect to the last factory auxiliary switch? 1635036786920
Sponsored