Sponsored

What Tierod/drag link should I go for? Thinking of Synergy but not really sure...

LeonKosJeep

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sahara
I have a 2019 Sahara lifted 4.5 with 35's, I just passed 21,000 miles and its only been lifted for maybe 9K of those miles. I have a teraflex lift, with falcon 3.3 shocks, and control arms, but I also have a Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer. I have the stock tie rod and drag link. I am also thinking of replacing the top and bottom ball joints, hopefully with some kind of rebuildable ball joints. I really want to reinforce the entire steering so that I don't have to worry about it getting worse. I am having very loose steering even with the stabilizer and I have been feeling a lot of shaking so I don't want to leave it until I get bad death wobble. I have also bought the Yeti XD Sector Shaft brace with frame side track bar reinforcement kit, but I haven't gotten that installed yet.

So I am asking if anyone has experience with certain brands, and could you please recommend the best brand for upgraded tie rod and drag link. I was thinking of getting the Synergy MFG kit for tie rod/drag link, as I've seen it in the video by "JL LIFE OFFROAD" on their YouTube channel.

So here are my questions:

What tie rod and drag link components would you recommend so that it can be as strong as possible, I do not want to keep rebuying different brand pieces in a few years. I do a lot of highway driving with bad roads where I live. I heard of the Synergy, or there is the Steer Smarts Yeti XD draglink, or the tie rod steering kit from TMR?
Or is there a better brand I should go for?

What are the best rebuildable ball joints I could use?

and would my Falcon steering stabilizer work with the Synergy kit if I end up going that way? or would I have to use a whole new kit fo that too?

I really appreciate the help and suggestions!!! thanks.
(here are pics of by jeep so you can see what I have installed so far)

67D39B51-66B4-4364-B7E7-830D8B313087.jpeg

56A49149-C55F-49AB-B378-8D960046CFA1.jpeg
Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I went all @Metalcloak for my steering, suspension, and lift kit. Incredibly heavy duty and over engineered. I have been very happy with it thus far.