Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Carpenter
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/tailgate-table.4879/page-9

I just put this Frontrunner JK table on my JL.

Least expensive manufactured table with wooden pullout! Less than half price of some tables above!
No holes in table! I’ll have to find another place for my red solo cup. Seriously, I did not want holes in my table, I’m not interested in attaching bags to the bottom of my table.
Sold construction!
Did I mention it’s cheap?

TTS

0BA00600-904E-45A0-8B66-CBD0BAD70A8B.jpeg
Nice table you mentioned having a place to put your red solo cup if you look right above your Jeep JL plaque on the tailgate you have a nice flat spot on the tailgate Jeep put in for our solo cup.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Expensive table I just saw online looks really cool: Warrior Products 6230 Tailgate Table
Video:
Details: http://www.warriorproducts.com/jeep-jl-tailgate-table-storage-system-2/
$463, yikes ! I dare say most "down to earth Jeepers not foot'n the bill for that . . . no matter how much "engineering ingenuity" went into it ! AND no sliding table/ cutting board ! Where's the hot/cold running water attachment ?
Sure Some just gotta have the "latest gizmo" just to be the "cool kid" on the block, not me though. No, Frontrunner for ALL I need at a Great Price or OutBack for all I need at a little more $$$. How many times can these people keep reinventing "the wheel" ? just my 2 cents.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Great setup
I am running similarly at the back end -- cooler + . . . but when I finally get the JLU Sport OR Gladiator Sport in Late '19 / early '20, I'll be upgrading to a SnoMaster Classic 56L, 2 lid (separate fridge/freezer) and perhaps the Goose Gear full deck in the case of the JLU. Not sure what I'll be doing for the SnoMaster if I get the Gladiator ? I do know it won't be going in the Bed. So I do plan to eventually (hopefully sooner than later) remove & replace the rear seating for some store bought or Custom fitted security storage (box). Your stove looks comfy on the table. I have a similar sized Primus model, so that's good to know. Another one of those not able to incorporate in the Gladiator things. Almost makes me wish they'ed do the RAM Barn door thing on the Gladiator in 2020 (MY2021). Or even just a dual purpose tailgate like the, ugh, ridgeline.

Sponsored

Springtail

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1977 FJ40, (RestoMod), 2018 Camaro SS Convertible, 2020 Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
Co-Owner Springtail LLC
This looks pretty new to market...has anyone installed DV8s table? Thoughts? I like the 100lb capacity vs the 20lb rating from the Mopar table, and it's half the price of the Trailgater...

https://www.quadratec.com/p/dv8-offroad/folding-trail-table-jeep-wrangler-jl-TTJL-01
That is a hefty claim (pun intended)....I wonder if they will replace your tailgate for free when the inner mounts snap. There is a reason that Mopar has the weight rating they do, it's because their engineers know the linits of the mounting system.

Doc

digirati

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This looks pretty new to market...has anyone installed DV8s table? Thoughts? I like the 100lb capacity vs the 20lb rating from the Mopar table, and it's half the price of the Trailgater...

https://www.quadratec.com/p/dv8-offroad/folding-trail-table-jeep-wrangler-jl-TTJL-01
The weight limit has zero to do with the table; it’s what the tailgate mounts can safely hold. I went with the Springtail table and I’m very happy with it.
store.springtailsolutions.com/JL-Rear-Door-Folding-TrayMOLLE-Panel_p_73.html

Sponsored

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I went with the Springtail - installed it yesterday. Easy assembly and install and it seems solid with zero vibration or noise. They were on sale last week so I pulled the trigger. I was considering a few others but I liked the features of this one. Here are a couple of pics:
Springtail 1.jpg
Springtail 2.jpg
Springtail 3.jpg

View attachment 130619

View attachment 130620
One of the appeals to the Springtail is that it maintains the air-flow of the cabin by not blocking the back one-way air vents.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
One of the appeals to the Springtail is that it maintains the air-flow of the cabin by not blocking the back one-way air vents.
Honestly That really does nothing. I have the Outback Adventures table and I noticed no difference in anything airflow wise with or without those vents.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I don’t buy that 100lb claim.
More than that, who would want to put 100# on the table? Are we gonna swap out a ring gear on a carrier here??

edit: looking at it it looks like a rip-off of the Mopar table, at about the same price. There are a LOT of similarities with the Mopar.

I thought I read on here DV8 is mostly Chinese lower quality stuff anyway?

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Also if you just take a 3-1/8" hole saw to some 16ga scrap then make some sparks you can fix the biggest problem with the Mopar table: the HOLES, er I mean "cup holders"

IMG_20190424_095422715.jpg
Sponsored