What sway bar end links for 2" spacer?

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
Im putting 2" spring spacers on the rear of my JL Rubicon, can I use the stock sway bar end links or do I need longer? If I need to change them any suggestions as to which ones?
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Many of the spacer kits utilize one of the following:

1. Provide longer rears and swap stock rear to front.

2. Longer front and rears.

If the kit you choose doesn't include any, and you don't need quick disconnects, I'd suggest the front and rear links that come with the Mopar lift. You can buy them separately and they are cheap.

OP
OP
Bocephus1963

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
Many of the spacer kits utilize one of the following:

1. Provide longer rears and swap stock rear to front.

2. Longer front and rears.

If the kit you choose doesn't include any, and you don't need quick disconnects, I'd suggest the front and rear links that come with the Mopar lift. You can buy them separately and they are cheap.

Ok, thanks. I spoke with a few local shops and they acted like the stock links are fine for 0"-2" lift, but 2 1/2" and more require longer links. Since the Mopar lift is more than 2" do you think they would be too long?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Ok, thanks. I spoke with a few local shops and they acted like the stock links are fine for 0"-2" lift, but 2 1/2" and more require longer links. Since the Mopar lift is more than 2" do you think they would be too long?
You could leave the stock ones on and see what it looks like. If they are too short swap in a new set.

That being said, the Daystar 2 inch spacer kit comes with front and rears. The AEV 2 inch spacer kit comes with longer rears and you swap.
Sponsored