Sponsored

What steps can I attach to my 2019 Rub Rails?

Gordon40

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of steps I can use to attach to my 2019 Rub Rails? I just took off the old plastic OEM ones off and installed these in their place. Problem is I need a step to get in and out of the Jeep better.

Thank you,
Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not aware of any steps you add to rails. Needs to be one or the other. There are rails that have steps built in, but you would have to swap out the rails you just put on. Edit: I stand corrected. See comment below.

Mopar makes performance rails that are also a step if you want to stay factory, or there are tons of aftermarket options.

Mopar performance rails: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/performance-style-rock-rails-jeep-wrangler-jl

Last edited:

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
There is a company that makes a tube step that will weld to the factory Rubi Rockers, the company name escapes me. There are also a few rocker/steps that bolt to the frame mounts that will let you retain the Rubi Rails, JCR comes to mind.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of steps I can use to attach to my 2019 Rub Rails? I just took off the old plastic OEM ones off and installed these in their place. Problem is I need a step to get in and out of the Jeep better.

Thank you,
Ace Engineering makes a slider that is a tube rail. It bolts directly under the factory Rubicon rail.

Fatboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon JL

Thank you,
Nextventuremotorsports makes weld on tube rails that can be used as a step.
Sponsored