Sponsored

What side steps / rock rails to add to JL Wrangler?

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Just ordered these yesterday how are you liking them?
I am really happy with the look and the secure feel of them. I didn't drill the extra holes at this point, but I like that there is an option. It makes me feel better in parking lots too since it gives my Jeep a little more personal space to avoid car doors. I am Mall Rated and all. :giggle:
Sponsored

OnNightfall

First Name
Johann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
Wow! So much more impressed with your approach than the go rhino product I purchased. They told me they couldn't align their product to the shape of the JL so my new purchase has left me with this...

jl wings.jpg
Are these the Go Rhino Dominator D6? Please let me know as I was interested in the D6 but not if they look like this...

landshark

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome man! Post pics after you get it on..

Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to Anthony at Roam today. My steps are in, and I’m going by their shop in Houston to pick them up tomorrow.
Waaaaiit Houston? :)

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Spoke to Anthony at Roam today. My steps are in, and I’m going by their shop in Houston to pick them up tomorrow.
While your there tell him I'm getting inpatient waiting form mine to be shipped. Last week he told me they would be shipped no later than yesterday and guess what, I have no tracking number yet. This after waiting two months for these.

Communication is poor at best and no phone number provided on their website so you can actually talk to them about whats going on. They seem to be great when you live close and can stop in but live far away and not so much. Maybe I need to have my son pay them a visit to get this moving. I guess I'm sending another email today :(

Interesting you can stop in and see them in Houston when under the about page on their website it implies they are in WY.

cgpratt

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 jk sahara, 18 sport s jl
Yea I was told mine were shipping yesterday, if ups did not have a shortage of drivers. I asked for a email with tracking number. Received nothing. I guess its ups fault now. Not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling. Anthony, can you please let me know if order was shipped.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I got the same thing last week from them. There having trouble getting USP to show up. I've also been waiting for 3 plus months and been given three different dates of delivery. It's getting very old sorry.

cgpratt

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 jk sahara, 18 sport s jl
If UPS is not showing up, Houston has a UPS hub that maybe they should load all of these side steps we are told are done and take them directly to UPS. I think we have all been very patient. I was also told July 5th to the 10th to finish, then 2 days after for shipping. We are at 7 days and are told its UPS fault.

Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
I got the same thing last week from them. There having trouble getting USP to show up. I've also been waiting for 3 plus months and been given three different dates of delivery. It's getting very old sorry.
Sounds like BS to me, just my opinion. Who can't get a UPS guy to come pick up orders. Heck, I called for a UPS guy to pick up an envelope and they sent one the next day. That was just an envelope, not a bunch of expensive costing Jeep side steps. And as another poster said, worst case run them to a UPS store and drop them off, those stores are all over the US.

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
UPS is having issues with drivers and trucks. The first batch of steps were suppose to be shipped Friday but they had to reschedule till Monday. Monday afternoon the manager actually rented a Budget rental truck so small that we could only fit 12 steps. Shipping and taking hundreds of steps is nothing like having an envelope picked up. They will currently have someone pick up steps everyday this week.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
UPS is having issues with drivers and trucks. The first batch of steps were suppose to be shipped Friday but they had to reschedule till Monday. Monday afternoon the manager actually rented a Budget rental truck so small that we could only fit 12 steps. Shipping and taking hundreds of steps is nothing like having an envelope picked up. They will currently have someone pick up steps everyday this week.
Is it any wonder that Amazon is creating their own delivery service? I guess things could be worse. You could be dealing with USPS.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Is it any wonder that Amazon is creating their own delivery service? I guess things could be worse. You could be dealing with USPS.
Man USPS is the worst! I can't tell you how many times they have dropped $200+ packages at the front of one of my retail locations on a Sunday when we are closed(At that particular location it is in a strip center with a Shipleys Donuts that has constant traffic on Sunday.) I can't count many of those packages have just walked off.... Their excuse is that the vendor gets mad if they don't deliver at the scheduled time :angry:

On the ROAM steps, they are worth the wait. I only have the pre-production set on my Wife's JL, but I am patiently waiting for a production set for my JL as well. My wife and I are swapping vehicles a lot lately, and I constantly see her sliding over my side bolsters to get in and kicking the rocker panel. Not to mention the kids grabbing onto whatever they can to try and climb in :facepalm:
Sponsored