Sponsored

What Should I buy?

ddorrer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK
Hey All:

We already have a 2009 JK Sport in great condition but 150k miles. Still going strong. Paid Off. We are looking for a JL Unlimited 2021/22. Must have heated seats and backup camera and tow package. No other bells and whistles as we will add them after purchase. I like a full color- Chief Blue, Sting Grey or Razzberry. I can pay cash up to $50k but Im frugal. The cheaper the better. I am in the greater DC, Winchester, Hagerstown, Baltimore area. We don't want a 4cyl (unless a diesel, not happening), and not a heavy V6 diesel. No ESS crap, automatic. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
It sounds like you want a JLU Sport S with heated seats and Towing package. You can always order it. Chief Blue was only offered for a short period of time this fall and is no longer available. You can not get v6 non ESS for JLU. The have a v6 etorque automatic transmission that smooths it out, you can turn it off each time. You will have to buy a JKU to get the 3.6 v6 no ESS.

Your in the right area to use one of the high volume discount dealers in MD. Don't pay cash, get a loan and pay it off after a few months, the high volume dealerships have offer incentives for financing. Recently Jeep was offer $1000 for FCA financing. Buy your 40k Jeep with a loan, paid down 95% of it on the 1st payment and then pay the remaining portion over the term to qualify for the incentive. You with pay far less in interest then the $1000 incentive or 2% discount.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Contact Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. You are close to him and he was the best deal around when I ordered a few months ago.