Sponsored

What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ?

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase

Magredvet

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered from Seat covers unlimited,and got their heavy duty two tone ( ordered black outside, black inside, so they are montone). They are a bear to fit, but super durable, and well manufactured.

Old Jeeper

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer

Sponsored

The Chubbernaut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Substance Abuse Counselor
Clubs

NOT suitable for Florida or Texas…
So far they've been serviceable in California. I bought them in January or February but we've had a few hot weeks here recently with the temperature in the 90s. Good so far. To the OP, if you're going to buy seat covers you should also buy a cover for the center console. Here's a link to the one I bought. Fits perfectly, doesn't shift and seems to be good quality.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVBKWRTG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have pictures of those installed?
They're more of a Charhartt-colored (and branded), Cordura fabric and aren't fancy - but do avoid staining the cloth and the abrasion of sliding in and out of the driver's seat over time. They're affordable and easily washable. Some day I'll spring for a nice set of Katskins, but for now these'll do. I use the Molle on back for my radios. Here are few pics:
Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3882 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3875 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3876 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3877 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3879 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3880 copy

Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3884 copy

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
They're more of a Charhartt-colored (and branded), Cordura fabric and aren't fancy - but do avoid staining the cloth and the abrasion of sliding in and out of the driver's seat over time. They're affordable and easily washable. Some day I'll spring for a nice set of Katskins, but for now these'll do. I use the Molle on back for my radios. Here are few pics:
Jeep Wrangler JL What seat covers are folks installing in their JLUR ? IMG_3884 copy

NICE those look better than I expected. might need to buy them

Sponsored

dirtdigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Rough Country (RC) at $180 for the complete set, they're hard to beat. I've had for three years, machine washed and re-installed twice & still look and feel new.

NWJeepr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR
Anyone have factory heated seats? How do they work with covers over them?

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
Anyone have factory heated seats? How do they work with covers over them?
i have heated seats and a full set of covers from bartact. i won’t own a jeep without them. so durable! my dog’s nails won’t go through them. seats heat up fine however take a few seconds longer than without covers. i don’t notice a difference now but did when i first put them on.
for me, they’re perfect
Sponsored