Sponsored

What percent below invoice should I expect to pay for a 2018

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 C7 Grand Sport, 2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Audi Q5.
Good point - I was referring to 2019s. I think you're right, for 2018's still on the lot you can probably get closer to 10% as the weeks go on.
Remember that Koons adds high documentation fees and do not include the destination charges in their advertised prices. Before you know it, it’s not 7-8% below invoice.
Sponsored

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Remember that Koons adds high documentation fees and do not include the destination charges in their advertised prices. Before you know it, it’s not 7-8% below invoice.
For any of the VA dealers you need to go through their internet contact. If you don't, the prices don't include destination, finance discounts, military discounts, and any other discount they can apply whether you qualify or not.

If you go through their internet dealer (Craig for Koons), all that is included and it is a better price than the listed price. For their 8% below invoice price that should include the destination but not the doc fee + taxes + tags. The doc fee ($699) in reality is around 1-1.5% of invoice so that needs to be taken into account.

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
For any of the VA dealers you need to go through their internet contact. If you don't, the prices don't include destination, finance discounts, military discounts, and any other discount they can apply whether you qualify or not.

If you go through their internet dealer (Craig for Koons), all that is included and it is a better price than the listed price. For their 8% below invoice price that should include the destination but not the doc fee + taxes + tags. The doc fee ($699) in reality is around 1-1.5% of invoice so that needs to be taken into account.
I should add t hat my sister bought a Sport S without going through the internet dealers. She got a decent price it just took a lot more effort and time. Dealing on a price via email was much easier.
Sponsored