Sponsored

What option did you give up?

The Z

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2005 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 2013 Toyota Sienna, 2003 4 Winds 5000 Motorhome
Steel bumpers but I will get an after market front for a winch and tow. Looks of the stock steel ones are nice but too costly plus add winch plate and tow plate even more. Ordered sliver billet Rubicon but My first choice was back but it would show every spec of dirt I am not one to have time to wash my vehicles often and the wife hates Black. I liked the Firecracker red but wife shot it down because she don't like red but then on the way to do the deal she says go ahead and get the red but I was no I will get the silver so I get the silver and since have lusted a little for the red and since she says I said you could get the red. But you know I bet if I ordered the red she still bitch not her favorite color. Silver is good be just fine I like it. Although I will be the main one driving it I rather make the wife happy whenever possible. Ideally I would like a Burgundy Red Metallic color maybe a few years down the road I will paint it or have it painted.
Sponsored

Todwgnr

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
L
What option(s) did you give up or missed out on because you couldn't wait?

for me it was:
- Sting Grey
- Trail management
Leather seats

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
I left out the steel bumper, don't need it

Nkyzr2

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Liberty, 2009 Chrysler T&C
Vehicle Showcase
No leather
No smokers group
No automatic
No remote start
No trail rail management group

vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Getting a Sting Gray Rubicon loaded. No Smoker cup and no trail management. Might get trail management later.

Sponsored

willwhig

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Wanted LED light group for the daytime running lights. Not available on jl sport. Hopefully will soon be available after market

RhinestoneRubi

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Cold weather, don’t need it here. Remote start, had it for 2 cars, NEVER used it

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I’ve decided on a loaded Sport S rather than the Rubicon. Sure I give up some drivetrain features and the LED lighting group, but I get back the Dana 44 rear axel with the Anti-Spin option and have more money to build it up from there. Now just waiting for Mojito, either in a 2018 Model or 2019 if I have to wait!

Sponsored

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
I gave up the park assist, tow package, and proximity entry on my sahara. Figure I can add a tow package later. Will get leather, but with customized katzkin rather than factory leather at some point.

SaintNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLU High Tide
Right now, I'm giving up the JL option. I just don't think I can bring myself to spending $50K+ for a Wrangler.

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I'm probably going to be giving up the dual top option, not because I can't wait, but my build price has gotten astronomical already with all the other options and I don't have anywhere at the moment to store the other top.

I can always get another soft-top later, although I'll probably have to pay more for one later.
Sponsored