Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't get the Steel Bumpers, Blind Spot Assistance, and the auxiliary accessory thing. I still feel like I have an almost fully loaded Sahara. I'll most likely be installing the 2" Mopar lift with 35s in the near future.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Fully loaded JL Sahara except the winter package ..." dont need that down here " so that saves me 900.00 ...nice feature for a jeep though !!

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Gave up LED and the alpine system for my Sport S- I’m ok with that though. Will probably add aftermarket LED lights, quote I got was much cheaper!

ATX_Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I bought the lowest level JLUR about 3 weeks ago.

I kinda wish I had the tow package, simply for a bike rack and cargo carrier. I also wish I gone with the Alpine, but not losing any sleep over either option.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I bought the lowest level JLUR about 3 weeks ago.

I kinda wish I had the tow package, simply for a bike rack and cargo carrier. I also wish I gone with the Alpine, but not losing any sleep over either option.
You can get a hitch for less than $100 if thats all you wanted from the tow package.

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
Skipped the Punk’n + black leather, I wanted a Halloween Rubi but not available in that combo (plus wife said hell no).

Skipped the dual top, since no garage or easy place to store the hard top.

Skipped the diesel and Trail Rail Management since not available to order yet.

Otherwise I got every other option, and am anxiously waiting for a VIN on my Ocean Blue JLUR with the premium black soft top.

oldowl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius 4 (2010) Audi Q5 (2014)
Have spec'd a Sport + but am waiting for the aftermarket to build new items and inventory.
I'm hoping that a rear unit on the hardtop will be available with separate side panels and real glass windows--lighter weight, better visibility.

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Got it totally loaded with everything except the Cold Weather Group. Would have liked to have it, but it wasn't on the one on the lot, so...

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I wanted the tan top but ordered the black. I also wanted tan cloth on my Rubi, but obviously had to settle for black. I skipped a few options I would have liked to have simply for the sake of not running up the price too much and deciding I didn't need them. (Cold weather, bumper, safety group)

Sponsored

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ordering soon, but for me...steel bumpers, 8.4 screen with upgraded speakers (infotainment system), 2.0 or diesel, prox entry...

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I wanted the tan top but ordered the black. I also wanted tan cloth on my Rubi, but obviously had to settle for black. I skipped a few options I would have liked to have simply for the sake of not running up the price too much and deciding I didn't need them. (Cold weather, bumper, safety group)
I saw the tan cloth, tan leather, black cloth, and black leather today. Liked all of them except the tan cloth.

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I went with the Rubicon but gave up almost all options to get it - really debated on the base Sport and then upgrading but couldn't beat the value proposition of the Rubi! Only ordered the LED package and Premium Soft Top. Gave up big Infotainment screen and Alpine for sure, plus wanted Tow Package.

Last edited: