Sponsored

What option did you give up?

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
Gave up led, tow and safety group on my sahara. Have everything else. I dont really tow anything and ive seen so gorgeous aftermarket headlights, safety is nice but too much money. I really like that led tail lights though. I beleive the led group and safety group overlap in the tail lights. They both have led tail lights except for the blindspot monitor piece of course.
Sponsored

safety_glasses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I gave up leather, safety, LED, and steel bumpers. Might be easier to list what I DID get, which was just the tow package, infotainment group, and hardtop.

Tavox

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I gave up leather, colored fenders and safety package on my JLUR.

maus92

First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS Firecracker Red
I gave up Smokers (nobody smokes in my Jeep!,) Select-trak, limited slip, hardtop head liner, trail management. My Sahara is for going topless in the summer, dragging a jet ski over sand, biking, and Mall crawling, i.e daily driver. I'll probably do a tire upgrade to 275/70r18s - probably Falken AT3s because I've never had them before, and they are cheaper than the Nittos Terra Grapplers G2 I had on my last Wrangler (and my current Grand Cherokee.)

Sponsored

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
only option I don't have is the tow package, not a deal breaker don't plan to tow, but needed to use receiver for bike carrier, so ordered and installed the OEM receiver last week and installed it (easy) works fine....

bobzdar

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X 4XE, '23 Defender 130
Gave up the power top, got tired of waiting. I think I would have gotten proximity entry but otherwise this thing has more than I probably would have specced myself - I wasn't planning on nav as I use my phone for it (android auto) but given it's tied to the alpine sound system I'm glad I have it.

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
I ordered mojito green with premium tan soft top so I gave up actually having my Rubicon this summer! Oooof

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
Gave up heated seats. Dealer stated they can do it cheaper than factory price (hmm).
Seats but not heated steering wheel, that makes a world of difference when its frozen in the winter.

mtomac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL - 2017 Silverado 3500 Duramax - 17 Chevy Equinox
Nothing, I ordered my punk’n JLU exactly as I wanted it

Sponsored

k9jackie

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Gave up the body color hard top and granite crystal color... found a white Sahara that was loaded and went for that instead.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I chose to forgo the LED headlights and safety group as I did not feel that I needed them, and the steel bumpers as I plan on aftermarket bumpers. I regret not getting the LED headlights, but not the rest.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Trail management system. Wasn’t available when I ordered in March. Glad it wasn’t after delays. I’ll get it as a add on Thur Mopar

Archer60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 JLUR
I gave up the 'bumper' option. I don't like the factory bumper and will be able to pick up a good after-market one for half the cost.....and for me, it'll look better
Sponsored