What on Earth is Making This Noise?

Duddingc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport
Howdy, I have a mystery beeping or squeaking noise I can't pin down. It's a faint and very regular squeaking or beeping noise, mostly prevalent at startup. Somewhat directional, so may be coming from the vents and therefore blower fan or (worse) water pump. Here's the weird part, I hear the beeping even when the motor is off (stopped/started) at stoplights, and even when the HVAC is turned off.

Turning up the radio works but slowly driving me crazy!

I've searched the JL and JT forums, I seem to be the only one who's posted on this.

Here is the noise:

Still under warranty for the next six months.
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Howdy, I have a mystery beeping or squeaking noise I can't pin down. It's a faint and very regular squeaking or beeping noise, mostly prevalent at startup. Somewhat directional, so may be coming from the vents and therefore blower fan or (worse) water pump. Here's the weird part, I hear the beeping even when the motor is off (stopped/started) at stoplights, and even when the HVAC is turned off.

I've searched the JL and JT forums, I seem to be the only one who's posted on this.

Here is the noise:

Didn't hear a thing. What's time stamp does it make the noise on your video?

OP
OP

Duddingc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport
Didn't hear a thing. What's time stamp does it make the noise on your video?
About :06 to :13, a couple more times, and then at the very end at 0:42

I had to wear headphones for the video, it's faint and high-pitched.

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I

Here is the noise:

i Think I have the same thing in my new 2022 rubicon. Did you find out what the beeping was?
Sponsored