David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
So many to pick from... but the KC LZRs are pretty amazing and the hood struts from Redline sure make lifting the hood a lot easier.

20210508_165913.jpg
20201210_174224.jpg
Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
My 392XR is due to land by Friday. After looking through these 21 pages tonight, I have opened approximately 15 new tabs on my iPad, and my wallet has substantially lightened. Thank you all for the great mods and regardless of what my wife says, keep ‘em coming

BobW

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 6sp MT; 2019 GC; 2021 Lego JLR
Clubs

For me, an aluminum belly pan system. Maybe not strictly necessary, it just makes me a lot more relaxed than the OEM "skids".

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I don’t ride in the backseat. But I bought those little plastic wedges that give the back seat a slight degree of recline. Those ought to be factory.

Sponsored

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
If it hasn't already been mentioned, I really like the flat tow mods I've done.

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR, Hydro Blue Pearl
Brawlee LED Cargo Light.

I splurged for the RGB version, cause why not? I love when a company has really put a lot of effort into thinking through the entire install process, and this fits that bill. The disconnect and 12v adapter system are so well done. They even provide white and black cable holders to match the hard top and interior plastic.

And it throws a great amount of light.
Can u link a picture plz,
Thanks

Go4Low

First Name
Jorel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've found many things to be worth it's weight in gold as far as usefulness, but pricing on some of these things has made me thought twice before buying 😆

It's as if someone just throws out the highest price they can get away with...then the next one follow with even a higher price.

Last edited:

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After getting all the accessories I need for my JLR 2door, the best mod is the Tazer Mini with front camera.

That little mod opens the Rubicon to be even more capable in 4hi & 4low gears. I like having the option to engage lockers as well as disconnecting the swaybars more often. Also like the start/stop memory disengagement and changing other PCM settings. Plus that front camera is essential when tilting up and the only thing I can see is that yella hood 😁

So I am gonna be the nOOB and ask what a Tazer Mini is and what is it used for. I have this mental picture of tazing someone.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
Best mod so far on mine has been a serious set of skid plates.

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But aren't you then dicking with two hoodstruts whenever you're working under there? On of my favorite Jeep features is that you can lay the hood all the way back when you're in there. So much more room and light.

Im not a tech but I stayed at holiday inn express last night. I was kinda thinking the same thing. In fact S-Pod bantam X install shows both folding hood open all the way and then dropping the window.

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the one touch retractable roof. I added a headliner by Hothead.com. A huge improvement in heat transmission and sound. I also installed a sunscreen from Hothead.com which reduced the direct sun while driving with the roof retracted. Both excellent products that are easy to install.

Im interested in this mod. Any chance for pict and or link.

Thanks

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot about the onboard air. ARB under the master cylinder and I routed an air line to the front bumper. Another mod I like is the aluminum air outlet cover that I mounted on the front bumper. It was a pain in the ass, but after it was done, It has been a nice touch. Also keeps the air chuck clean.

You can see the aluminum cover for the air outlet between the bull bar and the light. The shiny thing...
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 20201210_174224

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 20201210_174224

I get asked about it often........

Tht looks amazing. Great detail w install!!! I want on board air and tht look hot af!! Ill be headed up this summer maybe summer solstice to UP.
Sponsored