First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
When I went to Hahvahd people used to say, "you know how to tell someone went to Harvard... they'll tell you in their first five words." :CWL:
right? Ivy leaguers, crossfitters, weird dieters, and navy seals.

dont worry. Theyre going to let you know and remind you frequently.

carpecervisi

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS
Man, I was really hoping to see a lot of "my MyTop convertible top is totally worth it!!"... :(

Sponsored

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
My knee jerk is the bumpers. Iā€˜m sure I would have ripped the factory plastic ones off looking at the scars the metal ones show. Iā€™ve used the winch twice and would still be stuck if I hadnā€™t.

That said, the best mod worth every cent for a guy married to a gal who runs in a Dodge Power Wagon, is my decalā€¦.

B937E906-BAF1-45C1-9628-B41FA41B3207.jpeg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Slipstream: $800+

Being able to go to Whole Foods and Costco in one trip? Priceless.

Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny B937E906-BAF1-45C1-9628-B41FA41B3207
You must walk out of Costco with just a 24 pack of socks, then. ;)
I could fill the bed of my truck without breaking a sweat.

Man, I was really hoping to see a lot of "my MyTop convertible top is totally worth it!!"... :(
If we're thinking of the same fellow, he was recently given the boot.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
You must walk out of Costco with just a 24 pack of socks, then. ;)
I could fill the bed of my truck without breaking a sweat.
Ha! Itā€™s just my husband, doodle, and I so the Jeep does the trick. Costco is usually the last stop so some things can go in the back seat. Iā€™m usually getting rotisserie chicken, kale salad, and wine. Always wine.

I carry bungee straps and can stack things on the Slipstream, too.
IMG_3417-X3.jpg

KNN

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Diesel
I love my 15 lb Power Tank & tire inflator. Airing up is always a pleasure and it looks and feels amazing.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired

Sponsored

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It's simple and everyone's first mod should be a snatch strap to throw in the back for trail rides.

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Yeah I removed mine too recently. I was cleaning the Jeep and noticed one of them was peeling at the side. So just removed it. Surprised by how easy it was to remove I went ahead and removed the other side. Looks so much better, and those stickers were gonna fall off eventually anyway. They were not the best quality.
Anyone considering doing removing the RUBICON sticker, I went through all 3 stages:

1. Stock Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631593445963

2. No sticker
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631593191509

3. Custom Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL What Non-Factory Mod is Absolutely Worth Every Penny 1631593343191

I think they all look nice in their own way. No sticker looks "cleaner" but I thought it looked a little "tougher" with

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Gen 2 or 3? I'm waiting on Gen 3 to be in stock. $2200 plus lights and door delete kits is a bit pricey. Then add rocker protection and more slider protection you easily have $3k in rock slides/steps.

I've had mine since 2018 so I imagine that's Gen 1 or 2, whatever it would be. I had them before my JL was delivered haha. I could see how an extra couple inches on the rear of step would be nice for getting in the back doors. Ayoo. I definitely see area's it could be beefier and I have destroyed one side completely and it's sitting in my garage up against a wall. I have too many projects but I have thought about taking my jacked up one, straightening it, then coming up with a way to reinforce/gusset the whole thing, adding thicker armor, and making them weld on's so they can actually hold up to the really gnarly stuff within reason.
Sponsored