Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
It's almost trivial but my most cost effective mod was adding a $19.95 cargo net across the roll bars behind the sound bar, secured to the sound bar contour by two additional straps around the sound bar.

On top of that cargo net I keep two camp chairs, two stuffable fleece blankets, and a camp rug with room to spare. All in space that would otherwise go completely unused and it's up high enough to not impede the view from the rear view mirror. Like having a lot of stuff while the cargo area is still "empty". It's also a very convenient place to hang a battery powered camp light and anything else that needs to be hung in easy reach at camp.

Definitely the most useful 20 bucks I've spent on the Jeep.
link?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
The best aftermarket option that is “worth every penny” or at least will be one day is my Warn winch. On the day sometime in the future it is needed it will be the best money spent on my Jeep.

The second best “worth every penny” was moving to MickeyThompson Boss AT tires. They greatly improved the handling feel and are far superior to the stock BFG KO2s off road.
I’m between 13-16k on mine so far. Doing great on everything so far. Some KY mud over the beads too. Did fine without much gas or drama. I need to get to the beach and then the UP this winter to get some snow time. The only downside is they weigh as much as a heavy mud tire.

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Which one did you go with?
Amazon special

Vehicle OCD - Center Console Organizer for Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU (2018-19) Jeep Gladiator JT Truck (2020) - Made in USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NB499FP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_UfYDxby5wLUq5

And a shelf

AUTOORY Center Console Organizer for Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU (2018-19) Jeep Gladiator Truck (2020) Organizer Tray Armrest Box Secondary Storage, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TV6XY8M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_Fpp2xHWwj5VKJ

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
I’m between 13-16k on mine so far. Doing great on everything so far. Some KY mud over the beads too. Did fine without much gas or drama. I need to get to the beach and then the UP this winter to get some snow time. The only downside is they weigh as much as a heavy mud tire.
And mine suck down fuel like a heavy mud tire. Not a big thing given the trade off in all around performance.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Sponsored

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
It's almost trivial but my most cost effective mod was adding a $19.95 cargo net across the roll bars behind the sound bar, secured to the sound bar contour by two additional straps around the sound bar.

On top of that cargo net I keep two camp chairs, two stuffable fleece blankets, and a camp rug with room to spare. All in space that would otherwise go completely unused and it's up high enough to not impede the view from the rear view mirror. Like having a lot of stuff while the cargo area is still "empty". It's also a very convenient place to hang a battery powered camp light and anything else that needs to be hung in easy reach at camp.

Definitely the most useful 20 bucks I've spent on the Jeep.
Like to see you set up, sounds very efficient.

MonLee

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Sport S
Locking fuel cap, locking hood latch, cheap lights. This is my daily and while i don't live in a bad neighborhood i sometimes go into them and don't want to have to be worrying about my jeep being vandalized/my stuff stolen. KC lights are incredible and also incredibly easily stolen unfortunately.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
My Diabolical Slipstream cost a pretty penny (Black Friday helped), but I think it is worth it. My JL is my DD/grocery getter and I’m the primary errand-runner. I have the doors off and top down spring through fall. The Slipstream enables me to run multiple errands during one trip because the enclosure is large enough and secure.

Slipstream: $800+

Being able to go to Whole Foods and Costco in one trip? Priceless.

IMG_3120-X3.jpg

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
None, no really absolutely none, you won't get one penny more for a modded rig than a stock one if you trade in. As for mods I've enjoyed the most, that would be fixing the woefully inadequate Alpine garbage so I could actually hear the tunes.
What did you swap it with?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Best non-factory mod worth every penny: Tazer Mini!

For $330, I have:
  1. Disabled ESS
  2. Reset the tire size, twice
  3. Activated the halos
  4. Disabled TravelLink and those annoying Weather Alerts
  5. Lowered the TPMS threshold
If you consider each dealer visit is $125, that's already $750 worth of savings...and counting.
I have one I’m about to put it. Activating the halos? Does this increase the brightness of the factory halo LEDs?
Sponsored